Alex Hornibrook visiting FSU

doctaj11

Freshman
Who knows, maybe by the start of the season they will have another scholarship QB on the roster. QB with concussion and back injuries playing with what might be the worst O-line in the P5. I am cool with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Blackman is a better quarterback TBH

Advertisement
They will be lying their *** off about having a QB battle all camp before ultimately choosin Blackmon and hoping that Hornibrook sticks through it as the back up

Hornibrook only played against Miami in 2017
My mistake. You are correct. He had 13 td’s and 1500 yards during the regular season. He had 258 yards and 4 touchdowns against us with 2 and 3 star receivers.

Advertisement
Who knows, maybe by the start of the season they will have another scholarship QB on the roster. QB with concussion and back injuries playing with what might be the worst O-line in the P5. I am cool with it.
May as well reserve a double room in the local Tallahassee hospital for 11/2/19 for him and Blackman. Garvin, Nesta and the boys are going to put all they diccks in the dirt.

Advertisement

THEY'VE GOT A PLAN!

Why would he go there to be a backup when he can easily go elsewhere and start. I’m sure some P5 teams still need a starter and a ton of G5

Advertisement
Back