Alex Hornibrook visiting FSU

d--1

Sophomore
Would he even fit Briles' offense at all or are they just willing to take any warm-bodied QB at this point?

cmike73

Sophomore
My mistake. You are correct. He had 13 td’s and 1500 yards during the regular season. He had 258 yards and 4 touchdowns against us with 2 and 3 star receivers.
But its the Offense fault for giving up those yards and TDs

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
He lit us up with less talent. Y’all can laugh it off if y’all want
Less talent?

Wisconsin was a lot better than FSU both 2017 and 2018. Who cares about what the recruiting rankings say, just use your eyes.

And swap the OLs, I someone doubt he'd have lit us up.

He wont start at FSU so it really doesnt matter. Blackmon is much better

TheMatador

All-ACC
Traitor, anyway. His uncle John was our QB on the Gator Flop.

Why didn't he send his nephew to us...although we probably wouldn't have wanted him.

TheMatador

All-ACC
This is the type of comment that just increases my distain for Pricht. Team doesn't come prepared to a bowl game.....
Then we have to sit here and read a comment like this.......
View attachment 81740
Richt approached the bowl game in a lackadaisical manner. Did not take full advantage of all the possible practice sessions he had available. I was worried about that before the bowl game. Can you see JJ doing that,?

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
This would be a wonderful addition for Willie.

He’s doing solid work over there.

Hoyacane1620

Recruit
Hornibrook going to FSU. From their 247 site:

Following an official visit that spanned from Friday to Sunday morning, former Wisconsin quarterback Alex Hornibrook has decided to transfer to FSU, according to a source with knowledge of the visit. Hornibrook has yet to publicly state his intention to transfer to FSU.