Alex Figueroa arrested again for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Your mom takes my dyck and squirms.
Mom jokes.

Cam'ron Told Us What He Thinks About Bill O'Reilly Getting Fired

Last edited:
Good thing they got him. I've seen enough true crime stuff to know that his next step was serial killer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that dude literally tried to say a little rape here & there is good for the soul. I see he’s met the band again too.
That's exactly what he did. What you do is cover the girl up and make sure no one else trys to do what ***stick suggested.

I remember **** faces telling me UM overreacted throwing him out. Fcking morons. And LOL at this "military family" ****. Most of those motherfckers are crazier than loons. There's some insane **** going in the military that makes Pigueroa look like a piker.
Oh do tell.

Unfortunately that attitude is still fairly common, especially on college campuses. UCF threw all their fraternities off campus because a lot of greek life literally revolved around date rape culture. One frat had a designated “secret room” specifically for bringing semi-conscious/unconscious women. Not really sure what kind of pleasure someone gets out of *** with a passed out person but it’s 100% rape.
Bs.

Advertisement
Go ahead and check it out. All the fraternity houses got thrown off campus. It wasn’t some secret story
Same thing is happening at UMASS. Year by year the frats are being bought and torn down. Started back in 2012.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back