Alex Collins visiting campus tonight

Advertisement
Collins and Golden are talking as we speak
87.gif

:rollcanes:

Made me shoot beer out my nose...

DUKE JOHNSON- from the article about Sean t. To the quote- as long as they don't take my scholarship To the recruiting. To the work ethic. To the product on the field. To the humble yet goonish attitude. WOW

WR I love you like a brother in the Weezy but things get a little tense on this forum....

Advertisement
Advertisement
crianca-estranha-wtf.jpg
Collins and Golden have talked a lot
1e4.jpg
My bad, he's with Duke
Hnbb9.jpg
In home visit with Collins yesterday.(or 2 days ago)

Collins visits campus today.

Green in home mysteriously doesn't happen.

Let's go.
I talked to him after the game... Still supposed to interview him in a little

I heard he rushed the basketball court with our fans can you confirm that?

2322084_o.jpg

Advertisement
Artie was there sitting with Earl Moore, Gabe terry, Tracy Howard, Deon Bush Duke Johnson his family coach D, Franklin and Golden ......one thing stood out about Artie THERE IS NO SUNSHINE IN HIS LIFE

Advertisement
Artie was there sitting with Earl Moore, Gabe terry, Tracy Howard, Deon Bush Duke Johnson his family coach D, Franklin and Golden ......one thing stood out about Artie THERE IS NO SUNSHINE IN HIS LIFE

Repped for the great news

Jenkins was there and herb waters was sitting with what looked like his momma 5 rows from the court

87.gif

:rollcanes:

Made me shoot beer out my nose...

Pssh.

Boar cane is the same dude just talking **** to the few of us thinking we still had a shot with Collins.

Told us all to move on and get over it.

Yeah but the gif is on the money. It's easy for any of us to get caught up in the BS that has become CFB recruiting. When they're committed they're all world. When they pull their commitment for our rivals they suck and we're never getting them back. No biggie...

Advertisement
Back