Alex Collins visiting campus tonight

Advertisement
Wow that is good news. He had been committed for so long without really knowing the campus which was always a bit worry some.

I still stand by this staff landing him.

Advertisement
Oh man I want this to happen so Jimbo can find a way to pull Franklins scholly

jhall, you and me both have been steadfast on this.
if it was so obvious, why wouldn't he just have committed to fsu already?

I've said it till I'm blue in the face (or fingers I guess) but you could see why the kid backed off. Its not because FSU came calling its because he had 3 schools he really had bonded with and he felt it was right to back off. Can't fault him there.

But so often these things boil down to who was there first and it was us. Just confident we can pull this one out.

I've said it till I'm blue in the face (or fingers I guess) but you could see why the kid backed off. Its not because FSU came calling its because he had 3 schools he really had bonded with and he felt it was right to back off. Can't fault him there.

But so often these things boil down to who was there first and it was us. Just confident we can pull this one out.

Agree. I think we still land Collins.

Advertisement
Maybe he was waiting on committing to FSU until his boy got an offer?

Either way, hopefully he gets around these young kids and the staff and sees how hyped everyone is for next season. The dude can come into an explosive offense and team up with Duke for 10+ carries a game as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back