Alex Collins reports in with....

THESE 2 ***** ARE GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE OR HAVE 18 FREE HOURS A DAY TO YELL PIG SOOIE IF COLLINS GOES TO UM

https://twitter.com/HogCaller90

https://twitter.com/ARBack7

THEY ARE STALKING THE **** OUT OF AC

THE 2ND **** ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO POST THIS RECENTLY

Looks like miami is getting desperate. That's too much time spent to me...AR fans have better to do lol...

HAS SINCE TWEETED COLLINS 100 TIMES A GOT **** DAY

YEP NOTICED THAT **** LAST NIGHT

Advertisement
How does AG get the last shot if the coach wont let him visit?

Like they said its just a rumor, I know **** goes down in recruiting but I don't see a coach refusing to allow a college coach to visit one of his players, but hey like I said crazy stuff happens

THAT COACH WOULD NEVER GET ANOTHER PLAYER INTO UM IF HE SHUNNED GOLDEN AND CO FOR A VISIT

Lulz. It says the account for the dude HogCaller90 got suspended. Hilarious.

Advertisement
SIAP...

Plantation (FL) South Plantation High School RB Alex Collins is set to announce his college decision on Fox Sports on Monday night.

"They contacted him to do a recruiting show, talk about what's going on, and instead he chose to do the (announcement) deal on TV," Collins' coach, Doug Gatewood said.

Gatewood says Collins has come to accept the fact that whatever decision he makes will leave a whole lot of fans unhappy.

"The fans are killing him now - he got on twitter, opened it up that he wanted people to tweet him and it's getting ugly," Gatewood said. "He's a sensitive kid.

"Sony Michel has been recruited since eighth grade; Alex has been recruited since a year ago. He hasn't developed this thick skin. He wants people to be okay with his decision. He might look 35, but he's 18."

Collins most recent official visit was to Arkansas, and he attended the UM-Duke game unofficially last week.

"Alex swears he was the first on the court (when fans rushed the court after the game) ... and my own kids were going crazy too watching on TV, are huge Miami fans," Gatewood said. "He told me they had a cheer for him - every school does that, though. That's the hard part for him, that everyone treats him well on the visit, that every program is good. It's hard to differentiate."

Asked if Miami is still in it, Gatewood said, "Yes. I'd say the only team that's been out of it is Florida State, and that's only because they recruited my quarterback, came in and didn't ask to see Alex. It's Miami, Arkansas, Florida and Wisconsin. He'll say Texas, but they came down and I haven't heard from them since."

The bottom line here?

Stay tuned for Monday.

Advertisement
LOL THAT SAME ****** I MENTIONED ABOVE ARBACK7 (BRANDON RHOADS) THAT POSTED MIAMI FANS WERE GETTING DESPERATE AND SPENT TOO MUCH TIME TWEETING COLLINS ONCE AGAIN TWEETED TO HIM AN HOUR AGO

Brandon Rhoads ‏@ARBack7
@Budda03 you're a beast

HE IS JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHER ****

YET ANOTHER RECRUIT THAT FSU IS OUT OF THE RACE FOR

YET THOSE ***GOTS IN TALLY KEEP SAYING THEY ARE LEADING FOR EVERYONE

Did his coach just say that Collins looks 35? Smooth man, smooth.

I never got into the whole Gatewood is looking for Collins to go elsewhere thing, but cot****, he just does not seem to want to let Collins get excited about Miami at all. Weird.

Advertisement
Did his coach just say that Collins looks 35? Smooth man, smooth.

I never got into the whole Gatewood is looking for Collins to go elsewhere thing, but cot****, he just does not seem to want to let Collins get excited about Miami at all. Weird.

He did say his kids are huge UM fans....I'm gonna lay off. Either way, posting **** about the guy isn't going to accomplish anything.

Pssh so Collins talks about our chant and says "no one has done that for me before"

And his coach says "everyone does that, though"

Dear god man at least try.

Advertisement
SIAP...

Plantation (FL) South Plantation High School RB Alex Collins is set to announce his college decision on Fox Sports on Monday night.

"They contacted him to do a recruiting show, talk about what's going on, and instead he chose to do the (announcement) deal on TV," Collins' coach, Doug Gatewood said.

Gatewood says Collins has come to accept the fact that whatever decision he makes will leave a whole lot of fans unhappy.

"The fans are killing him now - he got on twitter, opened it up that he wanted people to tweet him and it's getting ugly," Gatewood said. "He's a sensitive kid.

"Sony Michel has been recruited since eighth grade; Alex has been recruited since a year ago. He hasn't developed this thick skin. He wants people to be okay with his decision. He might look 35, but he's 18."

Collins most recent official visit was to Arkansas, and he attended the UM-Duke game unofficially last week.

"Alex swears he was the first on the court (when fans rushed the court after the game) ... and my own kids were going crazy too watching on TV, are huge Miami fans," Gatewood said. "He told me they had a cheer for him - every school does that, though. That's the hard part for him, that everyone treats him well on the visit, that every program is good. It's hard to differentiate."

Asked if Miami is still in it, Gatewood said, "Yes. I'd say the only team that's been out of it is Florida State, and that's only because they recruited my quarterback, came in and didn't ask to see Alex. It's Miami, Arkansas, Florida and Wisconsin. He'll say Texas, but they came down and I haven't heard from them since."

The bottom line here?

Stay tuned for Monday.

Ok, the parts I bolded

1. WTF?
2. Way to downplay the experience he had at Miami
3. Why would anyone ask if Miami was still in it, unless Gatewood did the interview sporting one of these...

291.jpg

SIAP...

The bottom line here?

Stay tuned for Monday.

reading the bolded parts and then the fact the coach starts hyping up Miami makes me nervous. I still think Collins is a Cane, he had way too much fun on his official and Golden and Co have a good relationship with him. That said, if he goes somewhere else this article was the coach saying "Miami is awesome. Sorry he didn't pick Miami."

Advertisement
Back