**Alex Collins in-home**

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Took place yesterday.. Fisch and Richardson were the coaches that went to see him

This staff isn't going down without a fight

**I have an interview set up with him for tomorrow night so keep an eye out for that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
New to the site but long time twitter follower ! Love your passion man!

golden needs to flip/secure both Bryant and Collins. It will say a lot about his message to future recruits if he can secure these guys...FSU losing Stoops and other coaches could NOT have happened at a better time

Advertisement
I would rather land all these recruits (having our coaches on the full court press right now) than play in some no name bowl game.

Peter,

Is that an interview with AC alone or is it through his handler/street agent (cough cough aka HS Coach).
I commend you on getting AC to speak with Canes Fans in any capacity, he has been deafly quiet.

My other question is do think Stoops tries to sway AC to UK, by outiing jimbo's intention to cut franklin next year if AC did sign with FSU. I think stoops would sell AC on UK by telling him he would build thier SEC offense around him like USC with latimore. I think Stoops cleans house at UK and raids a few FSU commits Along with going after mckenzie twins and senat. Heck he could even offer bryant, spills, and estime. Then goes after forstyn and barnett from cocoa hs, I am hoping this all doesn't happen. But with Collins Coach trying to find a place to pimp his players to, an possibly become a sudo pipeline you never know.

In the end I am hoping we can get collins back to UM, look forward to the interview.

Go Canes

Peter,

Is that an interview with AC alone or is it through his handler/street agent (cough cough aka HS Coach).
I commend you on getting AC to speak with Canes Fans in any capacity, he has been deafly quiet.

My other question is do think Stoops tries to sway AC to UK, by outiing jimbo's intention to cut franklin next year if AC did sign with FSU. I think stoops would sell AC on UK by telling him he would build thier SEC offense around him like USC with latimore. I think Stoops cleans house at UK and raids a few FSU commits Along with going after mckenzie twins and senat. Heck he could even offer bryant, spills, and estime. Then goes after forstyn and barnett from cocoa hs, I am hoping this all doesn't happen. But with Collins Coach trying to find a place to pimp his players to, an possibly become a sudo pipeline you never know.

In the end I am hoping we can get collins back to UM, look forward to the interview.

Go Canes

I will be speaking to Alex directly

Guys, Coach Gatewood gets a bad rep, not sure why. He is NOT involved in his players' recruitment.

Not sure where this got started, but I've spoken to him multiple times. He doesn't even cut highlight tapes, puts that responsibility on his players. He told me it's not up to him to get his players recruited. He's completely hands off.

He's a Canes fan, believe it or not. So are his assistants.

Advertisement
Guys, Coach Gatewood gets a bad rep, not sure why. He is NOT involved in his players' recruitment.

Not sure where this got started, but I've spoken to him multiple times. He doesn't even cut highlight tapes, puts that responsibility on his players. He told me it's not up to him to get his players recruited. He's completely hands off.

Dude you made this your 6th post. Get real. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested.

Freepawn,

Are really attempting to start some salicious drama, I bring more speaking points then you have to date and I just started posting here. If we are all cane fans why would you attack another fan. Instead take your worthless "free thoughts" to a gator site or nole site and you can complain there.

As for the poster supporting Collins's coach about being hands off, the coach has given countless interviews stating the clear opposite, and that he was even upset AC committed to UM so.early before other programs could get a look at him, and that is a direct.quote from a CS article. There is also an audio interview on sfl hs sports with larry bluestien (from the summer) where the coach talks about how controlling he is.

So now with AC's season over I am hoping he will break away from his coaches influence, AC is an intelligent young man from all accounts, now is the time to utilize it, an pick the best choice for him in UM .

Go Canes

Less typing more reading.

Advertisement

Sounds like a **** coach

Dude you made this your 6th post. Get real. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested.

Less typing more reading.

I've visited multiple practices, been on the sidelines for multiple games, and know their coaches and several players.

Not sure where the attitude is coming from.

Peter,

Go Canes

There ain't no way in **** Collins goes to Kentucky. None

Advertisement
Back