**Alex Collins in-home**

Guys, Coach Gatewood gets a bad rep, not sure why. He is NOT involved in his players' recruitment.

Not sure where this got started, but I've spoken to him multiple times. He doesn't even cut highlight tapes, puts that responsibility on his players. He told me it's not up to him to get his players recruited. He's completely hands off.

He's a Canes fan, believe it or not. So are his assistants.

Dude you made this your 6th post. Get real. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested.
Yes the staff is pro Cane, BUT he is not. I know some of them and they would tell you your WRONG.

Advertisement
Guys, Coach Gatewood gets a bad rep, not sure why. He is NOT involved in his players' recruitment.

Not sure where this got started, but I've spoken to him multiple times. He doesn't even cut highlight tapes, puts that responsibility on his players. He told me it's not up to him to get his players recruited. He's completely hands off.

He's a Canes fan, believe it or not. So are his assistants.

Dude you made this your 6th post. Get real. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if your interested.
Yes the staff is pro Cane, BUT he is not. I know some of them and they would tell you your WRONG.

His Offensive line coach makes his highlight tapes. Hence why the youtube account is "olcoach76"

Who deleted my post

I didn't delete it but I've seen what your wrote, if you say FU to someone on the FB and Rec board
your post will be deleted and any repeat offending will get you the boot..
Please read the rules in this section of the board!
:crownpour:

Advertisement
Back