Alex Collins finally signs with Arkansas

you talks crap about a kid and about his girlfriends "p@ssy"? that guy ^

AND SHES A DIE HARD CANE UNLIKE YOU, DBAG

Advertisement
So because I'm saying this kid didn't have the will to be a hurricane , because he wasn't mentally tough enough to fight through these tough times with out players to enjoy the light at the end of the tunnel I'm DBAG? Because I'm calling it as it is I'm a bad fan? I laugh at you ******* people. So full of yourselves. Think your the elitist of this fan base.

So because I'm saying this kid didn't have the will to be a hurricane , because he wasn't mentally tough enough to fight through these tough times with out players to enjoy the light at the end of the tunnel I'm DBAG? Because I'm calling it as it is I'm a bad fan? I laugh at you ****ing people. So full of yourselves. Think your the elitist of this fan base.

nah, we just dont try kids and their girlfriends. These kids work there butts off to be able to do whatever they want! They earn the choice! If they come, then they're true Canes and i love them for it, if they dont i respect their choice and feel bad for them not seeing that they can be part of something special here at home!

So because I'm saying this kid didn't have the will to be a hurricane , because he wasn't mentally tough enough to fight through these tough times with out players to enjoy the light at the end of the tunnel I'm DBAG? Because I'm calling it as it is I'm a bad fan? I laugh at you ******* people. So full of yourselves. Think your the elitist of this fan base.

Calling it "as it is" and calling it how you feel it is are two different things when its based entirely off your opinion.

So because I'm saying this kid didn't have the will to be a hurricane , because he wasn't mentally tough enough to fight through these tough times with out players to enjoy the light at the end of the tunnel I'm DBAG? Because I'm calling it as it is I'm a bad fan? I laugh at you ****ing people. So full of yourselves. Think your the elitist of this fan base.

If you kept it as simple as that no one would have a problem with what you said.

Advertisement
Funny most called this kid every name imaginable, but now many are back on their knees slurping for that fax to come in...

Advertisement
next time you see retarded posts like these, click on the "report post" icon instead of quoting it over and over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
F8ck this guy. Can we stop obsession over this soft @ss male cheerleader now? Give the ship to a kid who wants to represent this town, this community, this U and join the ranks of its legendary immortals. Any kid who would pass that up to go to some bumblef*ck cowtown whose mascot is a Hog, does not deserve one more moment of our concern. F*ck him and his morbidly obese slob of a hustler coach. Nothing personal, dont necessarily wish the kid ill, but I hope we never hear his name again. Maybe he can become an assistant coach under Guntwood with his impressive degree from Hog University, after Bielema grinds his knees into dust on that astroturf they have up there.

Dont let the 305 door h8t your @ss on the way out Cheer boy.

I feel bad for the kid. Obviously being torn in different directions...that said if he goes to Arkansas I hope he doesn't play a down of football.

Advertisement
Back