Alex Collins confirmed at Senior day

Advertisement
Alex Collins and Kirkland are huge right now. Get those two and whatever happens with Thomas, happens.

Advertisement
25.gif

Advertisement
I will be slightly disappointed without Thomas. Olsen will be enough to turn the program around, but we need to keep the 5 star talents at home.

Collins has been out and about but I think this is the first time he has been here since he made his commitment way back on Junior Day. This is a big chance to lock the potential top player in this class down.

Advertisement
Collins and Duke, with the possibility of Sony a year after is criminal, those guys are all elite game changers.

Advertisement
Canes need linebackers. Lots of them and good to great ones. Not getting Thomas would be a major blow IMO...

Canes need linebackers. Lots of them and good to great ones. Not getting Thomas would be a major blow IMO...

Bigger blow to lose a Booker T kid we really want to FSU but still, long long way to go with him. Think the home cooking wins out.

They're working to lock down the rest of the class. Keep the guys already committed in the fold and feeling the love. Get Bain, Bostwick, Grace, Cunningham, etc. into a commit or silent. Then it will be an all-out battle for less than a handful of kids -- Thomas at the very top. Really, there aren't many more names. Maybe add in Coley and Alexander. I'm not sure how much they're even after those two any more, though, at least from the media reports.

Advertisement
Back