Alabama's Bryce Young

Advertisement
Got to target that rib cage multiple times in the Q1 2021 game ... perhaps one to to the chin too
"Ok, Jordan Miller, since we are only going to play you 5 snaps anyway, we want you to land on him with everything you've got. Yes, you might get ejected, but let's make the most of the time you're in, alright?"

Advertisement
So much of this in the thread for Bama:

0D161861-C487-47C7-A5E5-88C548036416.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yoo what if we beat BAMA in 2021 with TVD, D-Line lights up Bryce Young, then the National Media starts d**k riding Miami, yeah lemme chill.

Advertisement
Never understood why some people on here rag on other for talking about any other team besides Miami. I love The U just as much as y’all do but I enjoy talking college football in general with other like minds. Doesn’t make anyone a Bama stan
The ones slamming u for it prolly coulldnt Tell the diff between a striker and a nickel package tbh

watched his highlight tape from spring game (yeah I know) and from high school. Maybe I am missing it but I am not impressed. His arm doesn't seem strong. He also has a bad habit of throwing of his back foot. He does show escapability, with his feet. He also is not very big. I think we can get after him with jahfari and Johnson and make this a game. just my two cents. not to factor in he's also a freshman playing in his first game against a Shoop/Manny defense.

Advertisement
Back