Alabama's Bryce Young

watched his highlight tape from spring game (yeah I know) and from high school. Maybe I am missing it but I am not impressed. His arm doesn't seem strong. He also has a bad habit of throwing of his back foot. He does show escapability, with his feet. He also is not very big. I think we can get after him with jahfari and Johnson and make this a game. just my two cents. not to factor in he's also a freshman playing in his first game against a Shoop/Manny defense.
Best part is he’s surrounded with so much talent he will look like Cam Newton or Vince young still

I mean they made Mac Jones a 1st rounder… Tua who’ve I’ve been unimpressed with into a top pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cannot wait to see what we throw at this kid.

All they have is tape from last year with a different coordinator and staff.

As we all know they have new key players that are a bit inexperienced and a new OC so they may not look good initially.

Saban is so good at adjustments though and they still have blue chips that will just try to run it down our throats to calm things down.

It will be a chess match I am really looking forward too.

Last edited:
Late 4th quarter the CBS cameras will pan to him mouthing the words “Some day” as he looks across the field at D King.
Exactly and at that very moment he looks to the sky and sees the blimp…

EF4BA34B-968C-435A-9BAE-4D888C39AB3F.gif

Advertisement
He's a baller.. Saw him play in Southern California against IMG. Orchestrated a game winning drive and played very well the entire game - Very cerebral, composed... Moment wasn't too big for him.. Would be surprised if there is a better QB prospect out there for his class.
Manuela, is that you?

😂

I kid... i kid...

Advertisement
Fox Sports anchor said last week Young is the best he has seen come out of Mater Dai (Barkley, Leinart, Colt Brennan, Todd Marinovich). I hope mandy lets shoop have a serious input on game planning. Whenever somebody decent has time to game plan for mandy its not pretty

Fox Sports anchor said last week Young is the best he has seen come out of Mater Dai (Barkley, Leinart, Colt Brennan, Todd Marinovich). I hope mandy lets shoop have a serious input on game planning. Whenever somebody decent has time to game plan for mandy its not pretty

Every indication is he hired him with the intention of completely ignoring every bit of advice given.

PS. The double Mandy was a little bit of overkill.

Saban is so good at adjustments though and they still have blue chips that will just try to run it down our throats to calm things down.
This is it right here. Saban realized a long time ago the key is to have an unstoppable line on both sides of the ball and a stable of RBs.

Not every year you will have a dynamic QB or three first round WRs.

This is why he competes for championships every year because even in down years he can wear you down with his lines and it opens up his offense which gets them a lead and now the pressure is on the opposing offense who is now forced to abandon the run.

Advertisement
This is it right here. Saban realized a long time ago the key is to have an unstoppable line on both sides of the ball and a stable of RBs.

Not every year you will have a dynamic QB or three first round WRs.

This is why he competes for championships every year because even in down years he can wear you down with his lines and it opens up his offense which gets them a lead and now the pressure is on the opposing offense who is now forced to abandon the run.

Well gee whiz.

That Nick Saban must be some kind of genius, being the first person in the history of football to figure out that having a good offensive and defensive line makes your team pretty good.

I don’t know how Saban wins year after year with a 5-star center, two 5-star guards, two 5-star OT’s, a 5-star nose, and two 5-star ends.

The man must be some kind of x’s and O’s savant to win under those brutal conditions, tell you what. Checkers meet chess, ladies and gentlemen

This is where having guys like Gil and Keontra on the field at once will help us. I'm sure they'll have a lot of designed runs for BY.

Advertisement
Back