Alabama's Bryce Young

ThomasM

Senior
Got to target that rib cage multiple times in the Q1 2021 game ... perhaps one to to the chin too
"Ok, Jordan Miller, since we are only going to play you 5 snaps anyway, we want you to land on him with everything you've got. Yes, you might get ejected, but let's make the most of the time you're in, alright?"

Burricane

So Icy
Never understood why some people on here rag on other for talking about any other team besides Miami. I love The U just as much as y’all do but I enjoy talking college football in general with other like minds. Doesn’t make anyone a Bama stan

N7954Canes

Recruit
Yoo what if we beat BAMA in 2021 with TVD, D-Line lights up Bryce Young, then the National Media starts d**k riding Miami, yeah lemme chill.

305to954

All ACC
Never understood why some people on here rag on other for talking about any other team besides Miami. I love The U just as much as y’all do but I enjoy talking college football in general with other like minds. Doesn’t make anyone a Bama stan
The ones slamming u for it prolly coulldnt Tell the diff between a striker and a nickel package tbh