alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Advertisement
I love some gogeta but bruh Saban ain't bsin IMO. That **** would hurt them if he's lying about money. They have no reason to lie they recruit the best. If they were recruiting around the teens then he has reason to lie. There isn't a reason to lie so it has to be true when u put two and two together.

You idiots think Saban is going to make up a number and have a kid call him out saying its not true? He is going to publicly say this and have the IRS all over it and put the kid thru ****? You all thought NIL was super cool and you are all waking up to the sht show it will become..

Just like GT fans thought being in Atlanta would level tHe pLayiN fIeLD with UGA.

This is yet another stake in CFB

Another stake in college football? Hyperbole much?

CFB makes a shlt ton of money. Things that make money don’t go anywhere. This is America.

Making money is good. It’s damned good. What’s wrong with the players getting a taste. They already are in the SEC.

You idiots think Saban is going to make up a number and have a kid call him out saying its not true? He is going to publicly say this and have the IRS all over it and put the kid thru ****? You all thought NIL was super cool and you are all waking up to the sht show it will become..

Just like GT fans thought being in Atlanta would level tHe pLayiN fIeLD with UGA.

Which GT fan thought that?.

I doubt any real fan thought that. It isnt like GA Tech moved or anything they have always been in atlanta ....and have always been like an FIU to Um IN REGARDS to the UGA fandom in the city alone...and i lived walking distance from GA tech for college in the early to mid 2000s

I love some gogeta but bruh Saban ain't bsin IMO. That **** would hurt them if he's lying about money. They have no reason to lie they recruit the best. If they were recruiting around the teens then he has reason to lie. There isn't a reason to lie so it has to be true when u put two and two together.

Who gives a fūck if he’s lying or not maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. People acting like this is the fūcking end of the world. At the end of the day it’s better for Miami that this is happening that this NIL is happening. We didn’t have the boosters to do the underhanded shlt Saban did before NIL - at least now we got a shot to get in the money game as long as we can do some decent winning and generate buzz.

Advertisement

So your position is athletes shouldn't get paid?

Which GT fan thought that?.

I doubt any real fan thought that. It isnt like GA Tech moved or anything they have always been in atlanta ....and have always been like an FIU to Um IN REGARDS to the UGA fandom in the city alone...and i lived walking distance from GA tech for college in the early to mid 2000s

LOL Can you believe that? That was a retarded comment about GT.

GT has been in Atlanta for about the last 120 years. I mean they were in Atlanta before cars were even invented. What stupid shlt to say. GT was playing football, and Georgia was playing football, when it was just tiny white people wearing stupid leather helmets playing the game. No motherfūcker ever said that shlt about thinking being in Atlanta would level the playing field like somehow they moved to Atlanta on purpose.

Because they want them to be.

These are the cane fans that live in the hick towns we clowned...and have been sh*tting on our guys nil situations left and right and have been AWAITING their gods NIL deals and are waiting on the board lathered up because Saban just called some random *** 7 figure number with no substantiation.

Willing to bet had Manny done the same...these same folks would be in here saying he is lying and raising the nil prices of their sec fandoms to 8 figures already.
Fact check: ✅ 100% Truth

Of course Bama players are getting payed more money. The problem is our fans seem to think that the Miami market is willing to spend more money on players than Bama boosters. If the Miami market was so hot then more fans would show up for the games and the tickets would cost more money. Manny has done the best job he can do at marketing our players and our NIL deals but we are not going to be able to compete with schools in the SEC. It isn't how much money you got, it's how much you are willing to spend.

Advertisement
Of course Bama players are getting payed more money. The problem is our fans seem to think that the Miami market is willing to spend more money on players than Bama boosters. If the Miami market was so hot then more fans would show up for the games and the tickets would cost more money. Manny has done the best job he can do at marketing our players and our NIL deals but we are not going to be able to compete with schools in the SEC. It isn't how much money you got, it's how much you are willing to spend.

NIL gives Miami players the opportunity to narrow the gap. Not saying Miami will get the type of money Alabama players will get, but Alabama isn’t going to have a roster with 500 players in it.

A Miami team that wins, is nationally marketable, which means more national NIL money, and even more local NIL, so at least it gets us in the ballpark. Maybe not Bama money, but somewhere in the general vicinity or at least narrowing the gap. You have to see that.

But it’s all predicated on winning, and enhancing the brand.

Yea you are a Miami fan....and your saying the bolded?.

You dont truly understand South Florida...and thats fine. lol

Your a GA dude and sound like every UF or FSU fan i've ever heard who had nothing to counter with when we are beating their ***.

I literally work in Atlanta with a lot of Georgia Tech IEs and none of them think that. The only people that care about GT are the people that went there. UGA is similar to Miami in that most of their fans did not attend the school.

NIL gives Miami players the opportunity to narrow the gap. Not saying Miami will get the type of money Alabama players will get, but Alabama isn’t going to have a roster with 500 players in it.

A Miami team that wins, is nationally marketable, which means more national NIL money, and even more local NIL, so at least it gets us in the ballpark. Maybe not Bama money, but somewhere in the general vicinity or at least narrowing the gap. You have to see that.

But it’s all predicated on winning, and enhancing the brand.

I literally work in Atlanta with a lot of Georgia Tech IEs and none of them think that. The only people that care about GT are the people that went there. UGA is similar to Miami in that most of their fans did not attend the school.
Thanks Drew.

Im willing to bet their are more Auburn/Tenn fans in ATL than GA TECH fans.

Advertisement
Yea you are a Miami fan....and your saying the bolded?.

You dont truly understand South Florida...and thats fine. lol

Your a GA dude and sound like every UF or FSU fan i've ever heard who had nothing to counter with when we are beating their ***.
I don't need to know a thing about Miami to understand how money is being spent. There is a lot more potential fans within 100 of Miami compared to Alabama, yet they sell more tickets and at a higher price. This of course in a state where fans making considerably less money. There is certainly more potential in Miami but there hasn't been any evidence the money is willing to be spent.

I don't need to know a thing about Miami to understand how money is being spent. There is a lot more potential fans within 100 of Miami compared to Alabama, yet they sell more tickets and at a higher price. This of course in a state where fans making considerably less money. There is certainly more potential in Miami but there hasn't been any evidence the money is willing to be spent.

You actually do need to know about Miami. You would then understand that the potential, again potential, would be much greater than Alabama. But I’m pretty sure you already know that anyway.

Miami is a momentum town. With the right players, and the right buzz, the potential for a lot of NIL money is there. I’m sure you know that. But you are a big Manny fan right? So you should be thinking we’re going to make a ton of money with Manny as the coach, right? With all the big winning we’re going to do with Manny. Isn’t that your spiel?

You actually do need to know about Miami. You would then understand that the potential, again potential, would be much greater than Alabama. But I’m pretty sure you already know that anyway.

Miami is a momentum town. With the right players, and the right buzz, the potential for a lot of NIL money is there. I’m sure you know that. But you are a big Manny fan right? So you should be thinking we’re going to make a ton of money with Manny as the coach, right? With all the big winning we’re going to do with Manny. Isn’t that your spiel?
I think Manny has done a great job correcting what's wrong and marketing the program. He isn't sitting around and not making changes and he quickly pounced on the portal and NIL. Heck he (or his wife) even came up with the turnover chain. Manny isn't stuck in his ways and that is the type of coach Miami needs. I think Manny gives us a really good shot to win a lot of games.

I agree with you on the potential. I am just saying that that potential has never shown itself in terms of donations to the school or ticket sales.

Advertisement
I think Manny has done a great job correcting what's wrong and marketing the program. He isn't sitting around and not making changes and he quickly pounced on the portal and NIL. Heck he (or his wife) even came up with the turnover chain. Manny isn't stuck in his ways and that is the type of coach Miami needs. I think Manny gives us a really good shot to win a lot of games.

I agree with you on the potential. I am just saying that that potential has never shown itself in terms of donations to the school or ticket sales.

Because of a recent lack of winning.

When the program showed some life with Richt, we were getting sellouts or close to sellouts even for the non-marquee games.

My point and this discussion is about NIL and narrowing the gap with the big bag schools like Alabama.

Again as far as a momentum town, look at the Notre Dame and Virginia Tech games of 2017.

That’s the kind of buzz that I am talking about in South Florida. Nothing like that in hicktown SEC.

Sustain that, win like that, and the money will come. Locally and nationally. It’s going take some real winning though.

Its not good per se but this is the intersection of sports and capitalism and if we believe in the free market we have to allow this to happen. But we are definitely erasing the line between college and pro sports.

Which sucks.

It's all going to be about the Benjamin's. The big state schools with their large alumni bases will dominate the little guys if it's a free for all.

Yup. Also, pretty sure the NCAA isn't going to be auditing the schools for NIL deals, they are relying on the internal compliance departments at each University sooo we all know how this will go.
I would pay to be a fly on the wall as some compliance intern tries to explain to Saban that a deal is way above FMV and impermissible

We still bragging about $500 a player? All of you white knights that thought paying players was such a great idea didn’t think this through. Shocker. Another shallow dive into a shallow pool.
These kids are getting 500 a month they wouldn't be getting otherwise - above board too. Maybe some of us care about these kids too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back