alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Someone please explain how this is going to be good for the U again. MFer
Even if this is true, I don’t think Bama is just throwing a million dollars around to four star recruits. You gotta be the best of the best. We need to worry about winning first

Advertisement
Karate Kid Sweep The Leg GIF by IFC

Now I wanna us to lay the beat down Bama and their brand. I wish we had a better OC. He should know Malzahn gave Saban ****.

It’s not about just us doofus. It’s about the players getting what they should.

Save your sanctimonious bull****
Wait, you are the one white knighting for players ‘to get their fair share’, as if it’s even your business, and I’m being sanctimonious. Go find some poster board and find a rally to March in for their rights. Maybe you can get past players reparations too.

Advertisement
Yo I want Manny to succeed and believe he will, but in the chance he doesn't I'm not accepting anyone but Lane Kiffin as the next HC.

Edit: it's funny seeing all the ppl who are against NIL pop out of nowhere lol. Mfs was waiting for their time to shine.

Not saying it's not true but I've seen zero buzz about Bryce Young on social media from an NIL perspective. Other guys have logos, merch dropping, public deals, etc. Maybe a big booster just dropped him a big bag but this number seems premature for a guy who hasn't played a meaningful down at Bama.
Zero buzz until Saban lied to everyone

Advertisement
Wait, you are the one white knighting for players ‘to get their fair share’, as if it’s even your business, and I’m being sanctimonious. Go find some poster board and find a rally to March in for their rights. Maybe you can get past players reparations too.

Only a soulless **** would call wanting to see players get what they deserve “white knighting”

Then again I forgot who I was dealing with.

Advertisement
So what you're saying is that any student on a full academic ride should work for free too, right? Not be in control of their NIL bc they have a scholarship? The scholarship is them getting paid for their job?

Advertisement
Anyone else scared of this destroying college football? If a kid is good for a year an can get cut a fat check legit now an people being in there ear there gonna be round 1 or 2 wait for the NFL money? Just curious what you guys think about this!
WTF did you just say

100% my first thoughts. Could be true but in today's world kids would be all over social media about his deals if he was making that much. Either Saban just knows recruits will eat that **** up or Saban legit just told the world how much it cost to sign Bryce lol
Just look at the posters on here that have ate it up......

Hes made nearly a million...yet has shown nothing of it as far as buzz, merch, actual merchandizing that the nil is for.

Yet half of Alabama's team cant stop showing there Saban owned cars every recruiting cycle.

The only NIL buzz they have had was him just throwing out this number with no substantiation lol

If he made a million off of "boosters"...that bum in Auburn........ Corch Nix son would have 2 mill by tomorrow from their booster unsolicited nil funds.

If hes made clopse to 7 figures...its likely from CAA trying to lock him in as a client (which could end up problems if true..not sure). The agency...because MILOS tea and whatever rinky dink sh*t is going on in Bama aint getting you up to that mil. And the only thing we really seen is CASHAPP for him like osmeone else said.

Last edited:
Even if you are the biggest die hard I wouldnt commit anywhere but Miami type of recruit…if a SEC school, Clemson, or Ohio State comes at you with 500K worth a deals on the table soon as you sign it’s a wrap.

$500 a month per player sounds like old news already… I hope Manny is already working on some big time deals with our young stars like James and Avantae Williams.

Tyrique Stevenson needs a $250K deal ASAP… just for appearances.

Advertisement
Back