Alabama offers Chad Thomas.

I got my doctorate in music from UM - amazing program. What's Chad's area of musical interest?

Advertisement
I hate Bama. I hate Saban even more. But I'm fine with both offering a kid we want. Do we want kids with only FIU offers or do we want kids that all the top programs offer? I never worry no matter who offers a kid we like. Golden will get his.

I got my doctorate in music from UM - amazing program. What's Chad's area of musical interest?

What he does know: He wants to major in sound engineering - he attends Miami's New World School of the Arts where he plays trombone and Euphonium (a small tuba).

Thomas says UM has a strong sound engineering program.

Of what he wants in a college, Thomas says "Academics come first. And I want a good football team with great coaches."

Wow - my doctorate is in jazz trombone. (Yeah yeah) That's uncanny. Somebody get me in contact with him! :p

Advertisement
If he's looking for sound engineering, there's really no better school than Miami.

Academics come first, check. He wants to be in a good music program, Miami's right behind Julliard and Berklee...

Oh and football, Miami's DYING for passrush.

Ice really has his work cut out for him on this one.

Advertisement
SIAP, but does he have the skills for a music program that prestigious?

as good as Miami's music program is, there is almost 0% chance that a football player can balance the insane load of classes AND practice.

Advertisement

What he does know: He wants to major in sound engineering - he attends Miami's New World School of the Arts where he plays trombone and Euphonium (a small tuba).

Thomas says UM has a strong sound engineering program.

Of what he wants in a college, Thomas says "Academics come first. And I want a good football team with great coaches."

If academics was first, then Louisville and FSU wouldn't be in his top3... Another classic "academic first... pick a ****** school" situation.

Advertisement
Even if a kids says academics is 1st, to them a free education is a good school no matter who it is. They dont care most of them dont know what schools are great in the classroom until u open there eyes. AG sells that so at least the man knows what hes doing and teaches these young boys

as good as Miami's music program is, there is almost 0% chance that a football player can balance the insane load of classes AND practice.

We ain't talking about Med School here, bro. The dude plays the ******* tuba and wants to learn how to mix some beats. Dudes on heroin pull that **** off every day.

We ain't talking about Med School here, bro. The dude plays the ******* tuba and wants to learn how to mix some beats. Dudes on heroin pull that **** off every day.

LOL. I've played the trombone and euphonium in high school, still have my trombone, and once you've got the basics down its pretty easy to do. It requires a lot of practice especially if he's planning to do jazz, but not to the point where he wouldn't be able to put in work on the field.

Advertisement
Back