Alabama Love MEGA THREAD

Was just telling my wife that Bama curb stomping the league this year should’ve been obvious. There’s no program in the country that obsesses over winning more than Saban’s squad, and this year was tailor made to give them that much more of an edge.
Awesome post, championships.
The second BAMA kids get there yearly rings they go to work.

Saban challenges his team “ what does it take to break you” raise that bar .

Train like no other so WE can be like no other.
I’m so sorry to say or bar is the distance of Xbox controller to the flat screen for MOST not ALL of our kids .

Team leaders MUST with COACHES call these players out even in practice even away from training to always do the right thing .

I wanted every down and dumb voter hear to watch this NC game and see BOTH teams mindset like our 2001 NO DIFFERENCE all about RINGS.

Working out alone 6:00 am in darkness dragging truck tires up and down the field crabbing all four when the pain is to much SCREAMING CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONSHIP.

How many of our kids up now 4:30 am getting ready to train.

I’m getting ready to go to work 44 years 20 years NO SICK days NO VACATION it’s in my blood FROM FOOTBALL can’t help it even in 2 years when I retire UP 4:30 I’ll have to work on taking my foot of the pedal REALLY have to.

But you get my drift YOU HAVE TO WIN YIUR GAMES BEFORE YOU PLSY THEM.

I’m 63 years old and I REFUSE TO BE IUT WORKED PERIOD.

FOOTBALL GAVE ME THIS “ OWNERSHIP PASSION “ to WIN.

This team has something terrible coming a CRASH then and only then can we RISE.

BAMA 70 mindset RINGS
Canes 6 mindset Xbox Madden

Nobody on this Canes team is up right now all warm and asleep

SORRY BUT TRUE

Advertisement
The state of alabama has nothing else other than college football. No NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS nor NFL.
The entire state is putting their efforts to help the football team. Their entire self worth is tied to that team.
Or maybe having the greatest college football coach of all time with crazy bags plays a significant role to their success. Let’s see what happens when Saban is gone. Bama wasn’t **** for years until Saban got there.

Bill o brien will be the OC. Completely new offense with all new starters most likely. But yes we will lose. And yes it won’t be pretty. Just have to make sure it doesn’t affect the rest of the season.

I’m pretty sure I’ve read back in the day. That Saban doesn’t let coaches change the offense. He forces them to learn the offense so it’s easy for the kids and they can add their own wrinkles etc.

Manny isn’t the one having to worry about nightmares considering how many of y’all feel the need to share yours with us.

The Bama Boogeyman has turned this fan base inside out. Never seen so many grown men peeing down their own legs 8 months before a college football game.

Yes we will lose and yes it will be ugly. I’ll be sleeping like a baby all the way to kickoff.
Now we know what other fanbases felt like playing us during a 10 yr stretch in 80s and 90s.

Surprised Manny didn’t pull up with the team busses and had the team running stairs during the bama celebration ceremony.

Advertisement

Canes by 60.

brag ric flair GIF

If there’s ever a good time to play Alabama, it will be the first week of next season. They’ll be breaking in a new QB, RB, OC and multiple other new starters on offense. Plus the Heisman winner will be playing for the Dolphins.
We’ll probably still get rolled but we won’t be playing that squad that just rolled everyone in the CFP.

The bowl game against WVirginia in 2016 and the Dismantling of ND in 2017 were the last times that this team won a big game. Every other big game in the last 5 years has been an unmitigated disaster. We don't just lose, we get curb stomped. Teams break records on us. I understand the lack of faith here and I can't smoke enough orange and green to truly believe that this will even be close.

I always hope, but if your feet are on the ground you know that the odds are that this game is going to go very badly for us. And not for lack of effort or heart.

Its just one game. We'll guage our progress, build a case against certain coaches, possibly be impressed at some improvement and we'll move on to the next game.

Advertisement
It’s nice to sit back and watch that machine that Bama has going. It harkens us back to the days when OUR machine was humming like that!
They are the bar of which we all measure our programs. You watch and hope that our coaches and players are looking and taking notes!
They have that thing going. I know we as Canes fans don’t want to hear it but they are doing what WE want to do. I think it’s Nick. You get a special case like him, where winning is the ONLY way. He eats, sleeps, and poops winning. When we find someone who’s sole focus is that, things will change. But, I’m not football aficionado, but I do know that people like that are rare. It’s the perfect storm down there. Maybe, hopefully, prayerfully we see an iteration of that in Miami sooner than later

Advertisement
Tonight is a microcosm of what separates Alabama from everyone else. Waddle has nothing to prove yet he is out there playing for his team despite possible further injury. Miami has players bolting for the NFL every year (King, Harley & Bolden this year are exceptions). Yes, coaching and resources are critically important, but you can't coach or buy this type of commitment and desire to be the best.

Thoughts?
The amount of money they put into the program is the difference. They spend more in every way possible staff, facilities, recruiting etc..

Until there is a set of rules staff limits, recruiting budget limits etc..., the same few teams will be at the top.

Advertisement
You can look it a few ways. One we go out and embarrass ourselves countrywide AGAIN under, we look competitive and give Alabama a good game, or heck we beat them. The last scenario is unlikely but you never know and LSU proved that this year. Next year is the time that Manny has to produce or he's GONE. Lot's of things must change in order for us to make it a competitive game and I believe Manny know this. Time will tell but that clock is ticking. Even though Bama will lose many key players for next year they replace them with new outstanding players in a well oiled system.

Manny isn’t the one having to worry about nightmares considering how many of y’all feel the need to share yours with us.

The Bama Boogeyman has turned this fan base inside out. Never seen so many grown men peeing down their own legs 8 months before a college football game.

Yes we will lose and yes it will be ugly. I’ll be sleeping like a baby all the way to kickoff.
This. Sack up guys.

This thread reminds me of a baseball story. In the 1990 draft The Braves were unsure of Chipper Jones or a catcher, can’t remember his name, to use the 1st pick on. Atlanta sens some scouts to Jacksonville to do some work. They go to practice at Bolles and watch Chipper beat a teammates *** for not practicing hard enough, needless to say, Chipper became the 1st pick. Alabama is the Braves here.

Advertisement
Back