alabama lb in transfer portal

The difference is we arent waiting for 30% of our class to know if they are eligible or not in June and July. We arent recruiting academic question marks, they are.

I don't follow them enough to know. Having said that, I don't recall them not getting recruits in, but maybe that is the case. I cannot fault their recruiting at all considering their on the field results.

Advertisement
I don't follow them enough to know. Having said that, I don't recall them not getting recruits in, but maybe that is the case. I cannot fault their recruiting at all considering their on the field results.

idk fellas, sounds like a troll to me

idk fellas, sounds like a troll to me

So you think they need to revamp their recruiting approach? If we could only struggle as much as they have according to you (minus anything factual to back up the 30% attrition rate) and stumble into their last decade.

Does the 2.0 handle mean that you're doubling down on your first dumb post?

this kid in our system gets 10 sacks easy, monster get off unblockable first step in the coastal. Surprised af hes in the portal, him and Kelvim the LSU db i do everything to land them those are Jalen Hurt types IMO

Advertisement
The kid looks like he's missing part of a finger. Don't want.
Wasn't there some serious discussion here about a guy missing his foot? What's a finger?

D9ws7OUXoAEkz6l.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back