alabama lb in transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine the lengths you have to go through to be academically ineligible football player at Alabama.

The tutor begs him to just write his name on top of the essay and turn it in.

You gotta be a real dumb *** for that to happen. But what is funny is this kid had academic concerns when he signed

If he’s not an off the field problem guy and he’s just struggling academically he’s worth a long look imo.

He’ll have a year to get his grades in order and would just be a redshirt sophomore.

Advertisement
If he’s not an off the field problem guy and he’s just struggling academically he’s worth a long look imo.

He’ll have a year to get his grades in order and would just be a redshirt sophomore.

False, I dont want kids who struggle academically at Miami. If you cant hash it at Alabama, you wont at Miami. We arent Florida or Florida State.

False, I dont want kids who struggle academically at Miami. If you cant hash it at Alabama, you wont at Miami. We arent Florida or Florida State.

This is such a ridiculously dumb statement.

You have no idea what this kid’s issues are and who does or doesn’t struggle academically here or at any other school.

Your kind of foolish blanket statement would have kept a lot of all time greats from ever wearing the orange and green.

Last edited:
Talent wise id take him in a heartbeat but with the academic concerns and at that hick school of all places I have to see if he even cares. Maybe he has some type of learning disability or maybe he was going through something and just never really wanted to be at Bama but we have to check in

Advertisement
Kid is Elite and would be a starter at most schools in the country. I’d gladly take him if some thorough research didn’t turn up any underlying issues we couldn’t fix. He would be an immediate starter and impact player next year and if he stayed for his Senior year he’d be able to get some revenge against Bama

You're nuts if you don't want this kid. Elite talent. I don't know what went wrong, but if it wasn't something that serious, we should put the press on him. Especially given our track record of taking kids out of the portal with a few red flags and making them productive football players.

He would play DE here not LB. Played OLB but really was used to rush the passer for the majority of his time on the field.

I would expect him to go back to Maryland and play for Locksley who recruited him to Bama.

Advertisement
Saban blasted new transfer rules recently, wonder if this was why? this guy has talent he played as true FR for bama.
saban will make his transfer as hard as possible......
He can’t do anything about the transfer

How in the world do you fail in a school at Alabama, you spell your name correctly and you pass!!!I don't want him if he's failing to spell his own name but maybe the gayturds will take them they can't spell either just ask that recruit that they wanted but couldn't even spell his name correctly!

Advertisement
Back