alabama lb in transfer portal

Advertisement
I think it's funny how many here are quick to cast stones when they don't know anything about the guy or what the real deal is.

I know this much about football players and their majors. They are usually worthless degrees that most don't even use when their playing days are over. That is as true here as it is anywhere. Our grad rates are generally higher, but that is it.

False, I dont want kids who struggle academically at Miami. If you cant hash it at Alabama, you wont at Miami. We arent Florida or Florida State.

Miami has proven it can help athletes who may have learning disabilities and they actually receive a real education. Bama and FSU will take the easy route and have tutors commit academic fraud, then these kids leave college basically reading on a fifth grade level ( fact, not opinion)

Kids do very poorly in school for lots of reasons. Many times they can be helped.

Advertisement
Frank gore had a legit learning disability..you devise a program that fits them..you don’t dismiss them..now if it’s just the kid is lazy then that another story

Dude went to one of the top academic schools in the state of Maryland and barely got by and went to Alabama, a school with endless resources and struggled there.

Either A he does have a learning disability

or

B. He doesnt give 2 ***** about academics and thinks he is just in college to get to the league.

Dude went to one of the top academic schools in the state of Maryland and barely got by and went to Alabama, a school with endless resources and struggled there.

or

B. He doesnt give 2 ***** about academics and thinks he is just in college to get to the league.
If he went to one of the top academic schools in the state I seriously doubt he has a learning disability or that he's dumb in general. Idk the kid but I wouldn't be surprised if he just never wanted to be at Bama and just zoned out. I mean the kid entered the portal and then got convinced to come back just to show he didn't want to be back that kid had to be forced to go

or

Ok but you don’t the situation..all we do know from the situation is that the kid is a freak talent. So from that standpoint he’s a obviously take. Only the coaches who can do fr our all the other nuances of his time at bama can sign off on this Being the right place for him..therefore as a fan I’d take him..ultimately it’s up to the coaches

How in the world do you fail in a school at Alabama, you spell your name correctly and you pass!!!I don't want him if he's failing to spell his own name but maybe the gayturds will take them they can't spell either just ask that recruit that they wanted but couldn't even spell his name correctly!

Hard name to spell

Advertisement
Ok but you don’t the situation..all we do know from the situation is that the kid is a freak talent. So from that standpoint he’s a obviously take. Only the coaches who can do fr our all the other nuances of his time at bama can sign off on this Being the right place for him..therefore as a fan I’d take him..ultimately it’s up to the coaches

if youre failing at bama, good luck. hes gonna end up going to famous independence cc to be last chance U

Attachments

• 461B098F-4BD7-44E2-9872-81BDDAA16CEB.jpeg
    461B098F-4BD7-44E2-9872-81BDDAA16CEB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Imagine the lengths you have to go through to be academically ineligible football player at Alabama.

The tutor begs him to just write his name on top of the essay and turn it in.

I never thought it was true... watching last chance U with that kid KD needing to be basically held by the hand to write that paper proved to me that everything you said is true lol

I can’t imagine if there wasn’t cameras around

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funniest part of that quote was we aren't UF. There is no distinction between us and UF academically. Either way, if he wants to make the grade, he can of that's part of the real problem.

The difference is we arent waiting for 30% of our class to know if they are eligible or not in June and July. We arent recruiting academic question marks, they are.

The difference is we arent waiting for 30% of our class to know if they are eligible or not in June and July. We arent recruiting academic question marks, they are.

I don't follow them enough to know. Having said that, I don't recall them not getting recruits in, but maybe that is the case. I cannot fault their recruiting at all considering their on the field results.

Advertisement
Back