Alabama fans kick Deshaun Watson out of Tuscaloosa bar

Advertisement
Smh that's crazy man, bama lb ryan Anderson was there not welcoming him too.

[TWEET]847991057904267264[/TWEET]
[TWEET]847929175604375556[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Wait.

Someone explain this to me, please. He's sitting having dinner quietly by himself with his girl, but a few Alabama ******** go to his table and tell him to leave? And he does? Is that what happened?

In contrast, if Dalvin Cuck showed up to a bar in soFla during a Cane's watch event, lines would form in
front of him for the privilege of sucking him off.

Advertisement
Wait.

Someone explain this to me, please. He's sitting having dinner quietly by himself with his girl, but a few Alabama ******** go to his table and tell him to leave? And he does? Is that what happened?

Apparently, Alabama lb Ryann Anderson was the one in that video telling Watson that he had to leave. Despite the scene that was made no one from management intervened to put a stop to the nonesense so my guess is this was done with their consent

Watson and his girl should have at least downed the rest of their beers before walking out without paying.

Edit: the article states that workers at the bar cited their right to refuse service. Looks like they probably used Anderson as the enforcer because they were too p#ssy to do it themselves

Last edited:
Yes. I applaud him for being the bigger man over those Aholes! When will these kids from SFL learn that all they are is a piece of meat to those white supremacist. They don't care about the player as long as he's elite. If you're not, watch out because you will treated like garbage whenever given the opportunity.

Wait.

they kick anyone out of color regardless unless u play for there team or r family of a player

Advertisement
Wait.

Apparently, Alabama lb Ryann Anderson was the one in that video telling Watson that he had to leave. Despite the scene that was made no one from management intervened to put a stop to the nonesense so my guess is this was done with their consent.

Watson and his girl should have at least downed the rest of their beers before walking out without paying

I guess you have to do that kind of stuff if you're a celebrity, just totally avoid confrontations and give in. Or a college or professional player.

Had it been me. No way I'm leaving unless the guy telling me to leave shows me he's strapped

All Saban recruits please take notice...Watson is the only black guy in an Irish Bar who gets kicked out by White Irish Rednecks probably because his girlfriend is white...Stuff continues to go on in spite of the 1964 Civil Rights Act...

Wait.

Apparently, Alabama lb Ryann Anderson was the one in that video telling Watson that he had to leave. Despite the scene that was made no one from management intervened to put a stop to the nonesense so my guess is this was done with their consent.

Watson and his girl should have at least downed the rest of their beers before walking out without paying

I guess you have to do that kind of stuff if you're a celebrity, just totally avoid confrontations and give in. Or a college or professional player.

Had it been me. No way I'm leaving unless the guy telling me to leave shows me he's strapped

Nothing good comes from that confrontation. He did the right thing.

Advertisement
Wait.

that part!

Wtf would you be out of all places in Bagaloosa? He got it coming

Wait.

Yeah, you have to think that with the draft coming up Watson probably didn't want to do anything stupid to hurt his stock. Smart play by him.

Advertisement
Back