Alabama fans kick Deshaun Watson out of Tuscaloosa bar

I like it.

Kind of treatment we need to give to the Jeudy's, Burns, Wilson's, and Cooks of the world.

GTFOH forever.

On another note, why tf was Watson in Tuscalossa?

Advertisement
Nah, I agree it was the smart move by him.

In about six weeks he's going to be a multimillionaire and a number one draft choice. The KKK trash in that bar will continue to pull in minimum wage plus tips. Guess who wins?

This pretty much sums up how Alabama's NCAA violations will never be uncovered. The entire city is like a giant cult protecting their god.

Very smart move on his part...

No need to risk stirring up any controversy just 3 weeks before he gets drafted, because trust me if he would've done anything & I mean anything it would be taken completely out of context and spun negatively against him.

It would be all over Espn & he would be made to look like an out of control villain who can't handle "pressure".

It sucks that it has to be that way for him though, cause I know I **** sure would've made those ****** rednecks try & make me leave.

This ain't the 1950's anymore, I can eat any **** where I please & yall gon bring me my **** food & serve me until I get finished.

But, very good on Watson for seeing the bigger picture & letting them make a fool of themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From reading the Auburn board, this was started by Alabama frat punk, who then got some football
players to back him up.
He was supposedly kicked out of the bar as well.

But it reminds me of a story from Emmitt Smith's book about his days as a HS recruit and, in particular,
his recruiting trip to Alabama.

Community Council Of Greater Dallas? 75 Anniversary Luncheon Scored A Touchdown With Emmitt Smith Chat With Newy Scruggs

He asked why Emmitt had gone to the University of Florida instead of the University of Alabama, where the legendary Coach Bear Bryant was working. A bit hesitant, Emmitt said he didn’t want to embarrass Alabama, but when he was being recruited by colleges, he went to the Penn State-Alabama game. When he, Johnny Nichols and their girlfriends were walking back to the car, a bunch of white frat brothers called him a bunch of names: “It was the first time I’d experienced racism.” The Alabama coach, who was recruiting Emmitt, stood up for him, but still the friends were shocked, saying, “Do you believe what we just saw?” When the coach called the following Monday to apologize, Emmitt said it was all right but he wouldn’t be coming to the University of Alabama.

It hypes me up how Miami is legitimately one of a handful of programs with the built-in competitive advantage to take down everything Alabama has grown to be.

If the next two recruiting classes go as projected, and we hit on one of the young QBs, burn down the whole ******* thing.

Advertisement
... and just a couple of years ago some fraternities/sororities at Alabama were forced to change the policy to allow for the inclusion of AA's. Folks, we're talking 21st century here. Just a couple of years ago. And honestly, I'm not even sure if that's even been fixed there.

Yet we still have cuck recruits from South Florida tripping over their ****s to go to Alabama. I can see if there were no other choices. I get it we were not very attractive with the last clown group of coaches. But we have legit coaching now, and so do other schools not named Alabama.

I know the Alabaga apologists on this board are going to attack and say they win, well, there are other schools that win too. And Bammer's not even that great about getting talent to the NFL. Considering how many five stars they sign every year, they have an awful lot of NFL busts.

From reading the Auburn board, this was started by Alabama frat punk, who then got some football
players to back him up.

But it reminds me of a story from Emmitt Smith's book about his days as a HS recruit and, in particular,

Community Council Of Greater Dallas? 75 Anniversary Luncheon Scored A Touchdown With Emmitt Smith Chat With Newy Scruggs

He asked why Emmitt had gone to the University of Florida instead of the University of Alabama, where the legendary Coach Bear Bryant was working. A bit hesitant, Emmitt said he didn’t want to embarrass Alabama, but when he was being recruited by colleges, he went to the Penn State-Alabama game. When he, Johnny Nichols and their girlfriends were walking back to the car, a bunch of white frat brothers called him a bunch of names: “It was the first time I’d experienced racism.” The Alabama coach, who was recruiting Emmitt, stood up for him, but still the friends were shocked, saying, “Do you believe what we just saw?” When the coach called the following Monday to apologize, Emmitt said it was all right but he wouldn’t be coming to the University of Alabama.

The most racist crap I've ever heard in my life was from Bama fans at the Sugar Bowl in '93, it was some :eek: ****.

In contrast, if Dalvin Cuck showed up to a bar in soFla during a Cane's watch event, lines would form in
front of him for the privilege of sucking him off.

So this action by bama fans is something to strive for?

Nope.
Where did I endorse that behavior?
I would just assume ignore the enemy if he's hanging around my backyard.
Not go Bama on him or ask to provide him a gum job because he's Dalvin Cuck.

Advertisement
players to back him up.

The most racist crap I've ever heard in my life was from Bama fans at the Sugar Bowl in '93, it was some :eek: ****.

My niece's best friend is attending that school and she was astounded at the level of racist stuff that she has witnessed.

This pretty much sums up how Alabama's NCAA violations will never be uncovered. The entire city is like a giant cult protecting their god.

Bingo...........we have a winner. What's amazing is the number of people who scream conspiracy theory blah blah blah! The state of Alabama is ole school backdoor politics, racism, and religious hypocrisy! Nothing good comes from that cesspool.

You try that **** on a UM player and I guarantee he is not walking out until he puts his lickings in on those freaking bigots.

Advertisement
Back