Alabama depth chart

The D isnt unbeatable. Lane Kiffin ran circles around these same guys last year. (maybe a few additions but also lost Barmore from that DL too). Lashlee wants to get to the big leagues and get his name out there for prime time jobs? This is the game to do it. Manny will hold down the fort as long as he can. I trust he will show why hes one of best DCs in the country in a chess match with Bill O'Brien.

Advertisement
LBs are legit

Hopefully Lashlee and King can get them off balance and open things up. Otherwise it’s going to be tough sledding

Advertisement
Saturday is going to be ugly.

:dejection:
Smh. As the game gets closer, there will be the "Tale of Two fanbases". One side of the fanbase will get the big head and have unrealistic expectations of us winning this game with silly talk about Manny being on the Hot Seat if we lose and how he isnt ready for big time football.. and the other half will pray that half the team catches Covid somehow and we can get out of even showing up out of fear of what might happen as the SEC hype train starts to take off around Thursday/Friday! Smh.

Hopefully Manny and the D staff can prove me wrong but Bama’s strength being OL and our weakness being DE and LB, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them run all over us for awhile.

Especially zone read off tackle, towards bonehead McCloud and Carter who always seem to make bad reads and take bad angles. But wait they’re smart in the classroom and coaches favorites

Hope I’m wrong but that’s how I see things going

👀
CC124701-A301-4960-B947-3C20C021A3CF.jpeg

Advertisement
I think our best shot might be beating them over the top. Their front 7 is super impressive (especially the LB's) but there's nothing that scares me about their secondary. They've been prone to giving up some big plays in the past. If I'm Lashlee, I test them deep early. I'm not talking 50+ yard bombs either. Get Mallory out over the middle of the field 25-30 yards downfield. Throw a couple bombs to Keyshawn and Harley early.

Bama is going to come out stacking the box. If our OL can buy King some time to find open guys downfield (and they can actually make the **** catch), I think that changes their whole gameplan.

I think our best shot might be beating them over the top. Their front 7 is super impressive (especially the LB's) but there's nothing that scares me about their secondary. They've been prone to giving up some big plays in the past. If I'm Lashlee, I test them deep early. I'm not talking 50+ yard bombs either. Get Mallory out over the middle of the field 25-30 yards downfield. Throw a couple bombs to Keyshawn and Harley early.

Bama is going to come out stacking the box. If our OL can buy King some time to find open guys downfield (and they can actually make the **** catch), I think that changes their whole gameplan.

I love this idea I would say 10 to 15 yard routes to start. Big plays can also come with wheel routes down the sidelines. In-cutting seam routes over the middle of the field can get them also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Them big *** linebackers and lineman better in shape. Only way they will be effective is if we have continuous 3 and outs. If not, it’s shootout

I love this idea I would say 10 to 15 yard routes to start. Big plays can also come with wheel routes down the sidelines. In-cutting seam routes over the middle of the field can get them also
Didn't see much of that against Clemson and won't against Bama if we can't keep the front 7 out of King's face.

I mean that depth chart goes four deep in some spots. Not really a depth chart when you show most of the team. I count 5 freshmen in the two deep.
When you are as deep as they are with 4 and 5 stars you can have these kind of depth charts. Ours is mostly 2 deep because we don't have the kind of depth they have at most positions.

Advertisement
Back