Alabama 5 Star Eyabi Anoma........

Advertisement
If Bogle screws off like we expect him to then I see no reason not to bring all 3.
Absolutely. Phillips and Anoma would have to sit out this year anyways so it’s not like we would be over crowded at the position. We’d lose Garvin and Hill after this season and then those 2 would be ready to fill in plus Rousseau and Harvey.

This kid is legit was a great basketball player in randallstown md. Really came to football late and is one **** of a talent. Lsu just offered ten kids from his high school. I wish our staff would recruit him and his high school ST. Frances in Baltimore MD.

Advertisement
This kid is legit was a great basketball player in randallstown md. Really came to football late and is one **** of a talent. Lsu just offered ten kids from his high school. I wish our staff would recruit him and his high school ST. Frances in Baltimore MD.

That is the same school that Sunny Odogwu hailed from.

Advertisement
This portal is going to really hurt Bama & balance college football a bit again. Really the best thing that’s happened for us maybe ever. Ncaa does us a favor for once.
Don't get too excited...I'm sure some updates will be coming to the portal in future years

Advertisement
Most recent new followers

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back