Alabama 5 Star Eyabi Anoma........

Advertisement
I would take him over Phillips just because of health reason but i know this one wont happen

Signing bonus is guaranteed, like in the NFL. However, the annual salary no longer comes in, and you have to turn in your car and get out of jail free card with your playbook on the way out.

Brevin: the inquistor of the portal whose job it is to direct potential savages to the Chief of the Portal, El Jefe.

Advertisement
For now. NCAA will make it tougher soon, boosters will divert bags, etc. Manny is smart for getting all he can now.
They actually can't do much to stop transfers. Question is do they change things for when a coach gets fired which will be what gets a push especially after this offseason

Advertisement
You've heard the expression, "a lover not a fighter" no doubt. Well, Blake is, "a bend over and then finish on my face guy" in dealing with the NCAA.
I don’t think so anymore. That was Donna. Blake will do it and has the boosters with the lawyers to back him now.

I don’t think so anymore. That was Donna. Blake will do it and has the boosters with the lawyers to back him now.

I don't believe that for a second. No way, no how. If it were up to him, he never would have let Manny run his process and we would have somebody like James Coley as offensive coordinator. He's a chicken****, bedwetting, holdover from a regime that should have been booted out of the AD years ago.

I don't believe that for a second. No way, no how. If it were up to him, he never would have let Manny run his process and we would have somebody like James Coley as offensive coordinator. He's a chicken****, bedwetting, holdover from a regime that should have been booted out of the AD years ago.
I’m not endorsing all his actions. I’m saying he has more balls than Donna. Whatever he told CMR obviously worked out really well for the program. There’s no denying that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back