Alabama’s 2021 recruiting class... the best class of all time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
name the elite coaches on their staff outside of Sark. I'll wait for your answer. Keep thinking Bama has elite coaches anymore, they have ELITE players.

You do realize that any team with any kind of pulse offensively DRILLED their D right? Also name me those amazing defenses Bama played that could stop the talent they stack on O.
They just hired 2 former NFL head coaches...that's more than elite

It's def an all-time class on paper and Bama has a good evaluation track record. In a few years, I would be curious to see if national evaluations and rankings were messed up by COVID.
This is a good point. I can’t remember where but I came across a piece that was stating the next 2 recruiting classes maybe the most inaccurate classes because of COVID. Imagine PAC 12 schools. No one on the west coast played high school ball this year. Cali, OR, & Wash states all prohibited high school football games this year.

Advertisement
That team averages over 65 players that are 4 stars and above. They’re like at 75 players out of 85 that are 4 stars and above.
But everyone on here argues with me about development.
Bama gets nfl picks by default because of the sheer amount of talent they get. You have blue chip players that stay four years and never see any significant playing time.
There is no development formula there.

People say that pope was rated higher than smith but so we’re other receivers. If Bama signed both of them no one would blame saban for Pope not being better than smith. They would just say “smith was better”.

There were also a bunch of receivers rated higher than Ahmon Richards but we get no credit for that one. And anyone in here that doesn’t thing that AR wasn’t top 15 pick is just lying.

Saban getting truck fulls of talent and everyone scratching g they’re head asking “how does he manage to get so many players in the nfl”

Advertisement
They just hired 2 former NFL head coaches...that's more than elite
What does that have to do with anything that's transpired before that? Also do you think 2 ****** NFL coaches is elite? If they were elite wouldn't they be still coaching in the NFL?

What about what BOB has done outside his time with Tom Brady screams elite to you?

What has Doug Marrone done that screams elite to you?

The minute he leaves it's over. People don't realize this....when he's gone three years afterward they won't be the same I don't care who they hire. Bama isn't bama He is bama
I agree, but to their credit they've done this before during Bear's time. As long as they have the best roster money can buy they will be a tough out.

However without Satan making it all go I tend to agree with your statement

Advertisement
I agree, but to their credit they've done this before during Bear's time. As long as they have the best roster money can buy they will be a tough out.

However without Satan making it all go I tend to agree with your statement
i think their fall will be like ours with Coker, they will be more prepared cause they will see what happened to us. But there isnt another Nick so it will be a downgrade regardless IMO

Advertisement
I don't even know how you compete with them. Just going to have to wait until Saban retires and they hire a Larry Coker

Well if Mark Emmert retires before Saban then you will see the game start to pass by Saban and the start of his downfall. That dude is more responsible for bama's historic run than Saban is.

Advertisement
Back