Alabama’s 2021 recruiting class... the best class of all time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But let me guess it's all of the GREAT COACHES they have and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Bama doesn't have an elite staff,
they have the most stacked collection of elite talent. That's why they win
tenor (10).gif

Advertisement
I saw a headline scrolling through my newsfeed on IG that said that then I looked...

According to 247

(26 total)

5 star commits - 7

4 star commits - 15

3 star commits - 4
All the mope sliming you do on every thread and you have the audacity to start a bama recruiting slurp thread. What the actual ****.

The bigger they are the harder they fall. F'em.

Advertisement
All the mope sliming you do on every thread and you have the audacity to start a bama recruiting slurp thread. What the actual ****.

The bigger they are the harder they fall. F'em.

Where do you see me slurping Bama in this thread? Regardless that last line doesn’t apply to teams like Bama going against a Manny Diaz coached team.

Half their recruiting class would start right now at Miami and most of those players will be redshirted or special teams for Bama.

So what! This is a Canes site. And they cheated to get some of those players cause we know **** near the whole SEC cheats. If the NCAA was a real and honest organization Alabama would be on probation, but like everything in this society money talks and everything else takes a walk

Best class of all time...

Headed to the ****** college town of Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

They'll all have nice cars for a few years, be well
taken care of, go to the pros, and never go back. **** of a sport.

Advertisement
Back