Al Golden's comments on Mike Wyche, hmmm

paranos is the only cat in the world that has inside jokes with complete strangers!!

That's why he's only allowed state supervised visits with his kids....once he pays the back child support.

First of all your trully a world class a-hole that needs to be banned. 2nd you should never bring anyones family into your bullcrap posting, there are unfortunate families that are actually in that situation insensitive prick.

So in closing F-U Very Much sincerely Paranos!

Lol... They let him out agian

Advertisement
paranos is the only cat in the world that has inside jokes with complete strangers!!

That's why he's only allowed state supervised visits with his kids....once he pays the back child support.

First of all your trully a world class a-hole that needs to be banned. 2nd you should never bring anyones family into your bullcrap posting, there are unfortunate families that are actually in that situation insensitive prick.

Lol... They let him out agian

ahh the good days

As far as the video, I like how fat *** says he doesn't comment on why players aren't at practice (A. Crawford) then turns around and says Grace and McCray are out due to academics! Priceless!

Whether you read/watch what I post or not, I don't give a **** just keep my name and for **** sure my families name out of your mouth an by that I mean your asinine postings.

Didn't even end it with a " Go Canes!"? Damnnnn. Nonetheless....

tumblr_mrypjtwQ8a1r42l11o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Wyche will be a non-factor here, just as I predicted last year, while 90% of the board hilariously believed that he was the key to unlocking Golden's defense.

Wait..... Is Paranos really DBC??? That sounded so much like him! If this has already been proven to be true I'm sorry I missed it.

Whether you read/watch what I post or not, I don't give a **** just keep my name and for **** sure my families name out of your mouth an by that I mean your asinine postings.

Advertisement
As far as the video, I like how fat *** says he doesn't comment on why players aren't at practice (A. Crawford) then turns around and says Grace and McCray are out due to academics! Priceless!

At first I was like
proxy.php

but after a minute I was all
proxy.php

Guy cannot help but talk out of both sides of his face. Good grief, this year is going to be pure torture.

Wyche will be a non-factor here, just as I predicted last year, while 90% of the board hilariously believed that he was the key to unlocking Golden's defense.

Man, I hope you don't get tennis elbow from patting yourself on the back so much for basically relaying what Blem said on another website.

Question, what did you even know about Wyche and how much had you seen him play that made you write him off like that? What's his strengths and weaknesses as a player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back