Al Golden trying to force the juniors to stay?

Advertisement
Further evidence of the racist mentality in the Hecht. Treating the players like they are owned slaves. The fact that Randy was fired for the same **** thing as this used car salesman.

It's really getting disgusting.

Why? The white kids are allowed to speak to agents? C'mon man, you're better than this/

I think the whole concept of the NCAA is organized slavery. Not even allowing the kids to make money off their own names, while the NCAA makes millions. It is all BS, and the last form of slavery there is in this country. They should be paid.

The concept of holding it over their heads to try and go out and make a living for their family. That is by definition indentured slavery, which this whole concept of the NCAA is, but Miami if making worse due to the "cloud overhanging the University" by the NCAA probation.

It is all a joke and bull****.

I would love for the Juniors to stay, what makes these guys any different than the group in 11 that everyone ripped for leaving

Can we please stop the Golden bashing with everything he does? I want him
out of here too, but he is our coach.

Do you think Butch didn't recruit Ed Reed and Bryant McKinnie to come back for their senior years?

Do you think Butch didn't recruit Ed Reed and Bryant McKinnie to come back for their senior years?

The fact that he is "our coach" does not shield him from anything at this point. If you don't like what is being said on this forum, then you can feel free to take your sunshine elsewhere. The program is is complete disarray. People have every right to bash the coach who is responsible for a 6-6 record in year 4.

Advertisement
It's not golden in this case, cut the lies. It's school policy. Be intelligent or your legit issues don't get considered. This is also over caution from Shapiro fallout.

and yes I want him gone, but facts are facts

Actually, the FACT is that draft eligible juniors like Flowers can meet with agents. UM simply needs to arrange the meeting. So, implying to or telling a junior that there will be "consequences" if they want to meet with an agent is another shameful lie from UM.

The fact that he is "our coach" does not shield him from anything at this point. If you don't like what is being said on this forum, then you can feel free to take your sunshine elsewhere. The program is is complete disarray. People have every right to bash the coach who is responsible for a 6-6 record in year 4.

He's not my coach anyway. He's a scumbag stealing checks from UM. Fck him in his eyes.

He's not my coach anyway. He's a scumbag stealing checks from UM. Fck him in his eyes.

doc-rivers.gif

I guess this board is at the place where anything unfounded, misinterpreted, or completely made up sticks to the wall and is herein considered fact.

Advertisement
Remember when we use to go out of our way to get juniors to meet with NFL reps and agents so they could get all the information they needed without ******** themselves over? I think this was prompted by Nate Webster in the Butch era.

This is laughable. I don't like Golden either but to act like this is his doing is ignorant. This isn't going to be a reason he is going to get fired even if it was his rule. It's just not so let's go back to what will get him fired and lock this thread.

This is laughable. I don't like Golden either but to act like this is his doing is ignorant. This isn't going to be a reason he is going to get fired even if it was his rule. It's just not so let's go back to what will get him fired and lock this thread.

I don't think anyone is seriously contending that this is a reason for Al to get his walking papers. It speaks to his level of desperation and willingness to do anything for self-preservation, which is, quite frankly, alarming.

Advertisement

I don't think anyone is seriously contending that this is a reason for Al to get his walking papers. It speaks to his level of desperation and willingness to do anything for self-preservation, which is, quite frankly, alarming.

Exactly. Corch Queeg is holed up in his mansion mumbling about agendas against him and trying to trick draft eligible players into not having a meeting with agents.

He's pathetic. No wonder the team quit on him. He's trying to dupe them into not looking out for their own futures.

Let's be real here. If we were any good we'd all be in favor of up to anything and including badmouthing the kid to pro coaches and gm's to influence the draft grade to get him to stay another year. That said, I can't blame anyone that leaves. Not because it's even the smart decision for them but because the amount of work that goes into what will be another pointless season can't be justified.

Advertisement

View attachment 27992

Don't disgrace Barves.gif like that

FWIW that blurb was posted on Tony Pauline's site on November 14th. Miami was on a 3-game win streak at the time and were preparing for FSU. Not sure how that qualifies as a desperate act of self-preservation considering the losing streak hadn't even started.

But, alas, carry on *****ing and whining like a group of teenage girls...

Advertisement
Back