Al Golden really hates being here...

Part of me feels bad for the guy because he seems like a legitimately good person and family man.

Most of us would go insane if we were constantly insulted and ridiculed on a daily basis.

However, that's what comes with the territory when you agree to be the head coach off a "top tier" program like Miami.

All I want are my 'Canes back. I'm tired of being angry and negative all the time about something I grew up loving.

I think the 'good person' act is exactly that.

He's a con man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Give it a break, your commentary is so far out of line it's not funny. Golden may not be the right coach for UM, but he is hardly a liar or a person you don't want around young adults. Your commentary is tiring, wrong and out of control. As for his demeanor, if you were getting ripped unfairly at every turn and having your character questioned by people with marginal character themselves, you would get pretty quiet as well.

Part of me feels bad for the guy because he seems like a legitimately good person and family man.

Most of us would go insane if we were constantly insulted and ridiculed on a daily basis.

However, that's what comes with the territory when you agree to be the head coach off a "top tier" program like Miami.

All I want are my 'Canes back. I'm tired of being angry and negative all the time about something I grew up loving.

That "nice guy" thing is the biggest myth in the Canes community. The guy constantly lies, never takes responsibility for anything, and shuttles out one excuse after another for anything that goes wrong.

Sorry...but especially given the fact the guy is tasked for molding young adults into men.....he's a horrible example. Almost as horrible as he is a head coach and recruiter.

So now the criticism is "unfair"? That's a real knee-slapper. He is the worst Miami Hurricanes head coach in some 36 years.

I love how people label him a "great guy" and a "high-character" guy. You know NOTHING about this dude. Let's be real, a well-spoken white guy and you all think he's a "swell man and a great father." Racist mother ****ers.

Al Golden is a lying, slimy, deceitful, degenerate and a lowlife of the truest form. He is a repulsive piece of trash in every sense of the word. From the inside out he is a vile man that leaves a trail of slime everywhere he goes. He is nothing more than a conniving weasel. A morally bankrupt scoundrel and an embarrassment to his family, he is a black mark on human evolution.

Last edited:
So now the criticism is "unfair"? That's a real knee-slapper. He is the worst Miami Hurricanes head coach in some 36 years.

I love how people label him a "great guy" and a "high-character" guy. You know NOTHING about this dude. Let's be real, a well-spoken white guy and you all think he's a "swell man and a great father." Racist mother ****ers.

Al Golden is a lying, slimy, deceitful, degenerate and a lowlife of the truest form. He is a repulsive piece of trash in every sense of the word. From the inside out he is a vile man that leaves a trail of slime everywhere he goes. He is nothing more than a conniving weasel. A morally bankrupt scoundrel and an embarrassment to his family, he is a black mark on human evolution.

Jeremy Davis was right about him. Nobody believed the kid.

the administration and leadership refusing to do anything about it is far more abhorrent.

Bingo.

I laugh at the hatred for Golden choosing to still being here....in his mind, right or wrong...it can't get worse than 6-7...he is not voluntarily going anywhere.

The waste of this year to implement a real coaching staff and have them getting to know the 2016 recruits is on the BOT. These idiots seem to love making economical decisions that have far reaching negative effects into the future when the problem could have been addressed....its amazing to me how some of them are such successful business men when they seem to be so scared of positive change and spending any money to be competitive.

UM

THIS!

Advertisement

The way he pursued that PSU job finished him with me. BS artist of the first order. The **** with him and this admins. They are all garbage. At this point I'm ready to burn my diploma from this POS school with its constant ineptitude. Don't know how this program EVER was any good considering the way these ###hats have always run this chit show of a university. It sure would be nice to have someone COMPETENT run this place FOR ONCE! For the kind of money they want for tuition, things academic and athletic should be much, much better.

Last edited:
Give it a break, your commentary is so far out of line it's not funny. Golden may not be the right coach for UM, but he is hardly a liar or a person you don't want around young adults. Your commentary is tiring, wrong and out of control. As for his demeanor, if you were getting ripped unfairly at every turn and having your character questioned by people with marginal character themselves, you would get pretty quiet as well.

That "nice guy" thing is the biggest myth in the Canes community. The guy constantly lies, never takes responsibility for anything, and shuttles out one excuse after another for anything that goes wrong.

Sorry...but especially given the fact the guy is tasked for molding young adults into men.....he's a horrible example. Almost as horrible as he is a head coach and recruiter.

You may want Golden around young adults - but you ****'d certain don't want him near your football team.

Golden has not been ripped unfairly. He's earned every, single criticism. He's in way over his head, he's way overpaid for what he produces, and I gotta tell you, it takes an untruthful man - liar if you prefer - to be able to so twist facts as slick as he does, and make excuses as well as he does. That's just dishonesty - plain and simple.

The reason he's getting quiet - is by now, all his worn-out excuses have been ridiculed just as many times as he's used them. He's running out of excuses - so I'd expect him to STFU.

Never seen a coach deflect questions so skillfully.

Good guys don't hold programs hostage just to save their friendship

Good guys don't recruit kids under the false pretense that the scheme and philosophy will revolve around them and not the other way around

Good guys don't throw kids under the bus to save themselves. They also don't scapegoat the offensive coordinator to protect their friend the defensive coordinator

Good guys don't con a school into an unwarranted, unearned contract extension

Good guys don't blatantly lie to their players the program and fans about and make excuses for failures

Good guys don't hold programs hostage just to save their friendship

Good guys don't recruit kids under the false pretense that the scheme and philosophy will revolve around them and not the other way around

Good guys don't throw kids under the bus to save themselves. They also don't scapegoat the offensive coordinator to protect their friend the defensive coordinator

Good guys don't con a school into an unwarranted, unearned contract extension

Good guys don't blatantly lie to their players the program and fans about and make excuses for failures

You missed the one about good guys not scapegoating fans and actually taking personal responsibility for their work. Ulterior motives and agendas guysm.

Advertisement
All he had to do was fire D'No and hire a decent DC last year.

No. He kept his friendship as more important than the program and the 85 kids he coaches.

He brought this on himself!!!

Advertisement
Back