Al Golden really hates being here...

He stuck with his friends and horrible defense, threw players under the bus, and in the end blames US. Not only should we keep the pitchforks out but also the flaming touches. I will agree the administration and BOT are more to blame. The biggest criminal is Donna. She needs to be tared and feathered old school.

Advertisement
Obviously, he doesn't hate it enough. For that, we are to blame. We haven't made his life sufficiently miserable. We need to step it up, and be more creative.

NSD is over. Today is another perfect time to fire his unworthy ***.

Live feed of Golden and D'onofrio reading this thread:

giphy.gif

Part of me feels bad for the guy because he seems like a legitimately good person and family man.

Most of us would go insane if we were constantly insulted and ridiculed on a daily basis.

However, that's what comes with the territory when you agree to be the head coach off a "top tier" program like Miami.

All I want are my 'Canes back. I'm tired of being angry and negative all the time about something I grew up loving.

That "nice guy" thing is the biggest myth in the Canes community. The guy constantly lies, never takes responsibility for anything, and shuttles out one excuse after another for anything that goes wrong.

Sorry...but especially given the fact the guy is tasked for molding young adults into men.....he's a horrible example. Almost as horrible as he is a head coach and recruiter.

This. And the worst part is that his go-to excuse for gameday failures is "execution," meaning he continually throws the players under the bus for his own failures.

Advertisement
Whoever feels sorry for Golden and thinks he really is a nice guy should promptly kill themselves. Golden is one of the worst human beings who has ever been around the program. He is up there with Nevin.

Part of me feels bad for the guy because he seems like a legitimately good person and family man.

Most of us would go insane if we were constantly insulted and ridiculed on a daily basis.

However, that's what comes with the territory when you agree to be the head coach off a "top tier" program like Miami.

All I want are my 'Canes back. I'm tired of being angry and negative all the time about something I grew up loving.

I don't feel for him one bit. He's stealing $2+ MILLION per year and doing a ****** job. He has brought EVERYTHING on himself with his unwillingness to change. He won't fire anyone which reeks of arrogance since firing someone would mean he made a mistake in hiring them and apparently, he doesn't the he makes mistakes. He deserves EVERYTHING coming his way and then some. If he were an honorable man, he would have resigned at the end of the season. But he's not. He's a ******* thief and he has your sympathy. SMGDH

Great point about resigning.

As an example, a lot of people on here have villified the proven winner Spurrier. Not only is he a winner, but he is honorable, unlike our train wreck of a coach. Recall that he walked away from the Redskins with 3 years left on his multi-million dollar guranteed contract, bc he realized he was not cut out for coaching in the NFL.

If our piece of $#$% coach had any honor, he would have done the same after Pitt, and certainly now after his utter failure in recruiting.

Advertisement
I had ESPNU on all afternoon. Every single coach that came on the show had an ear to ear smile on their face except one.... Al golden. He really looked and sounded unhealthy.

Every other coach is happy cuz they go into sfla an take take take, while we lose lose lose.

I had ESPNU on all afternoon. Every single coach that came on the show had an ear to ear smile on their face except one.... Al golden. He really looked and sounded unhealthy.

hope its a major mental or medical issue which requires him to step down in order to get better

Advertisement
the administration and leadership refusing to do anything about it is far more abhorrent.

Bingo.

I laugh at the hatred for Golden choosing to still being here....in his mind, right or wrong...it can't get worse than 6-7...he is not voluntarily going anywhere.

The waste of this year to implement a real coaching staff and have them getting to know the 2016 recruits is on the BOT. These idiots seem to love making economical decisions that have far reaching negative effects into the future when the problem could have been addressed....its amazing to me how some of them are such successful business men when they seem to be so scared of positive change and spending any money to be competitive.

UM

Advertisement
It's written all over his fat face. Anyone watch the press conference? Not even close to the same guy that took the job 4 years ago.

His last 10 months here will be contentious to say the least.

Hopefully it ends sooner. The good news it that it will end when the new president comes in.

Was going to post something about his change in body language, it has been noticeable at least since the Pitt loss.
Can't stand to look at him or hear him anymore at this point.

Since he did not get the Penn St. job really.

It's written all over his fat face. Anyone watch the press conference? Not even close to the same guy that took the job 4 years ago.

Hopefully it ends sooner. The good news it that it will end when the new president comes in.

and I take you are not exactly in love with him either.

and I take you are not exactly in love with him either.

No one loves al as much as al.

Al Golden is a great politician; He is as liar, does not keep his promise, sways with the tides, steals money, does not hold himself accountable for his ineffectiveness, and is not willing to make tough decisions.

I just hope Change comes quick!

Advertisement
Back