Al Golden on WQAM

Advertisement
Sid is a douche. I wouldn't be surprised if Golden stops doing his radio show after that interview.

I hate Sid...seriously. I think he is a pompous blowhard....but he backed off. He could have pressed Golden and he let him off the hook. I don't think he did anything wrong.

Sid is a douche. I wouldn't be surprised if Golden stops doing his radio show after that interview.

I hate Sid...seriously. I think he is a pompous blowhard....but he backed off. He could have pressed Golden and he let him off the hook. I don't think he did anything wrong.

Backed off after he asked him the same thing 4 different times. There's only so many ways you can ask the same question.

I feel like Golden is a man of principal and has started something here he would like to see grow, it's tough to say no to your alma mater, but I just don't see him walking into that mess especially having to follow a legend like Paterno.

Anyone listening to Golden on with Rosenberg. He would not come out and say he is not going anywhere. Even when Sid gave him several opportunities. Don't like the vibe I was getting from the interview. Wouldn't discuss his contract outs, and wouldn't state he is not going anywhere.

You scared the crap out of me, so I listened to it again. I don't know how you got that from the interview... I thought he stated several times that he was really happy here, that last year is when he made his big career move and contemplated where he was going to go and chose Miami. He stated that he has momentum, a great recruiting class and is turning the corner down here. Maybe I'm blinded, but I thought it was an encouraging interview...

Advertisement
Anyone listening to Golden on with Rosenberg. He would not come out and say he is not going anywhere. Even when Sid gave him several opportunities. Don't like the vibe I was getting from the interview. Wouldn't discuss his contract outs, and wouldn't state he is not going anywhere.

You scared the crap out of me, so I listened to it again. I don't know how you got that from the interview... I thought he stated several times that he was really happy here, that last year is when he made his big career move and contemplated where he was going to go and chose Miami. He stated that he has momentum, a great recruiting class and is turning the corner down here. Maybe I'm blinded, but I thought it was an encouraging interview...

That's what I heard too.

That's what I heard too.
Same

Advertisement
Back