Al Golden Memes/Photoshop Thread

Advertisement
attachment.php

Advertisement
sorry to break it to you but you are the Crying vocal Minority as a Seminole fan that continues to post on a hurricane sight.

Stfu with that ****. We are not Seminole fans. We just want Al gone....

If I were a Nole fan I'd want Al here forever.

So it sounds like always a Nole is a Nole fan . A mom that's a fsu fan

**** was comical. This posters first post was in a thread that was already 6 pages deep and she tries to derail it in true shill fashion.

Advertisement
definitely Seminole fans!!

STFU!

The only Semihole fans here are the ones that want Golden and crew to stick around. So they can keep on mopping the floor with us.

You have no sense of humor, your feet stink, and your anal seepage prevents you from improving your lot in life.

Go sit in the garage.

ohhhhh, ok so u have 3-4 accounts.
very slick of you.
you bash hurricane fans on this site but I don't see you posting any jimbo memes...............come on man. you guys (or just you) troll people who post on here there is NO doubt you are NOT hurricane fans.
if so, trust me, you are in the minority.

there is no way you can think that these pictures elevate the Canes............so you are either 13 yo, a Seminole fan or you are detached from reality.

ohhhhh, ok so u have 3-4 accounts.
very slick of you.
you bash hurricane fans on this site but I don't see you posting any jimbo memes...............come on man. you guys (or just you) troll people who post on here there is NO doubt you are NOT hurricane fans.
if so, trust me, you are in the minority.

there is no way you can think that these pictures elevate the Canes............so you are either 13 yo, a Seminole fan or you are detached from reality.
I see we are dealing with a real life Stephen Hawking. Read the thread title *******. Its says Al Golden, not Jimbo Fisher. STFU and crawl back under Fat Als ******* where you belong.

your right, since you (and your other accounts) are Seminole fans you just cant start a thread that is negative to your home team (ie noles)
well mr. garnet and gold We are on to U!!

Advertisement
You got to love the single digit posters popping up, trolling season . Football must be close

that's right I am a "single digit" Cane fan!!!

you (and your multiple accounts)and all your sad, complaining posts are a bunch of Seminole fans that troll hurricane sites.

seriously, look at the pictures you have posted and the comments you have posted..............dude you are a Seminole!!!

that's right I am a "single digit" Cane fan!!!

you (and your multiple accounts)and all your sad, complaining posts are a bunch of Seminole fans that troll hurricane sites.

seriously, look at the pictures you have posted and the comments you have posted..............dude you are a Seminole!!!

Wow you really are dim witted. News flash idiot. This is a thread about Al Golden. With multiple posters.

Advertisement
JESUS it took me forever to remember the password to THIS account here. Where was I?

Oh yeah! **** AL GOLDEN!

Advertisement
Back