Al Golden Memes/Photoshop Thread

you my friend are an idiot, you are being played by the op .............

this thread went all the way to signing day then died off just to be "bumped" at the start of camp. (nothing for 6 months!!!)

wake up!!!

my point was: why not bash another teams coach or team instead of the U?

obviously, it is your choice, you can try and be destructive. the question is what team are you trying to take down. there is definitely some talent here. some of those pic and memes are pretty funny. they would be funnier (imo) if they had Jimbo or Saban in them.

its only August.

you guys have been played by the OP(look back when this thread is bumped)

Advertisement

this thread went all the way to signing day then died off just to be "bumped" at the start of camp. (nothing for 6 months!!!)

wake up!!!

obviously, it is your choice, you can try and be destructive. the question is what team are you trying to take down. there is definitely some talent here. some of those pic and memes are pretty funny. they would be funnier (imo) if they had Jimbo or Saban in them.

its only August.

fastcane? Is that you?

wake up!!!

its only August.

fastcane? Is that you?

Great call, it definitely sounds like Asscane

Last edited:
nice come back (not!!) pretty original. there are 4 responses just like that. thanks for contributing.................

simple minded folks on this thread

simple minded = dummy (fred samford voice)= Seminole fan.

Im going to weigh-in here for a moment:

One of the sub-meme's of the "pro-UM at all costs" crowd is that many fans take things too seriously. Those fans need to lighten up, etc... I believe this thread was the exact lightening that needed to occur last fall when fans were losing faith that UM really wanted an elite football program. If the existence of this thread can help any Canes fan cope with the truly bizarre nature of our current situation, then Im all for it. If another mod or admin has an issue with it, they can do whatever they choose with this thread. But again, as for me, I saw this thread as being therapeutic last winter. For that reason, Im not touching it.

Advertisement
ohhhhh, ok so u have 3-4 accounts.
very slick of you.
you bash hurricane fans on this site but I don't see you posting any jimbo memes...............come on man. you guys (or just you) troll people who post on here there is NO doubt you are NOT hurricane fans.
if so, trust me, you are in the minority.

there is no way you can think that these pictures elevate the Canes............so you are either 13 yo, a Seminole fan or you are detached from reality.

You don't even understand the subject matter. It's not got anything to do with the Canes.

It has everything to do with the retards that are holding back our Canes.

Golden. D'Onofrio. Shalala.

Get it?

Last edited:
Isn't asscane the same old guy who brags about how much money he has and threatens to kick peoples *** on message boards
attachment.php

totally understand. 6-7 is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!

but putting up those pics in August makes no sense. Golden is not going to be fired before December.
all those pics do is bring down the Canes and the players.
Future recruits are our blood line with or with out Golden we need more and better players. lets not contribute to even one not coming here.
I know that I have different opinions but lets just agree on a couple of things 1) 6-7 , 7-6, 8-5 even 9-4 are unacceptable 2)Golden is Not going to be fired before December.
so lets just be smart and think of the Canes and their future.

Advertisement
I agree keep it going .......they are just making fools of themselves.

this thread ended 6 months ago then bumped by the OP at the beginning of camp.
come on man, that aint no coincidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement

but putting up those pics in August makes no sense. Golden is not going to be fired before December.
Future recruits are our blood line with or with out Golden we need more and better players. lets not contribute to even one not coming here.
I know that I have different opinions but lets just agree on a couple of things 1) 6-7 , 7-6, 8-5 even 9-4 are unacceptable 2)Golden is Not going to be fired before December.
Don't worry. When any players decommit because they saw this thread, you'll say something like "he wasn't a real cane. We only want guys that want to be here." Or some stupid BS like that.

Why in Hades should we be the smart ones and think of the Canes when the dumbasses at the U - Shalala didn't give a **** - the BOT doesn't give a **** - Blake doesn't give a **** - Golden may or may not give a **** - but he's a dumbass.

We're to be the smart ones? How about all these Ph.D's and wealthy buttlikks who know so much and have the real decision making authority?

We can't do diddly schitt. They can.

Tell them to be smart and think of the Canes.

Advertisement
Back