Al Golden Memes/Photoshop Thread

your right, things should be different now.
we should have won the Coastal by now (yearly!!)

but judgement wont be till December...........its August!! imo , these pics don't help. The Canes=The Players and we should support them and their decision to stay and play at the U and for Golden.

Advertisement
The thread that keeps on giving, lol. Alwaysacane, lighten up. Dang! This thread is pure comedy. You know how to stop threads like this, Mrs. Golden? Getting ur fat *** husband to win some games for a change! Winning is the best deodorant in sports.

Last edited:
you my friend are an idiot, you are being played by the op .............

this thread went all the way to signing day then died off just to be "bumped" at the start of camp. (nothing for 6 months!!!)

wake up!!!

my point was: why not bash another teams coach or team instead of the U?

obviously, it is your choice, you can try and be destructive. the question is what team are you trying to take down. there is definitely some talent here. some of those pic and memes are pretty funny. they would be funnier (imo) if they had Jimbo or Saban in them.

its only August.

you guys have been played by the OP(look back when this thread is bumped)

Why would makes pics of them. They have actually won something.

attachment.php

The only Jimbo pic that needs to be on here is the one where Jimbo's holding the deed to Golden's Fat ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
no way is this is constructive!!!!

for those that posted pictures: did you guys post pics of jimbo as well? you seriously think these pictures don't negatively influence the Canes? or just don't care??

don't get me wrong.........funny as **** but think they would be funnier if they were Jimbo or Saban.

Only took a UM rep 10 months to notice this thread and try to get it locked. They're really on top of things over at the Hecht.

Long live this thread and all others mocking the coach who's sinking a once-dominant program further into irrelevance the longer he stays here. **** Golden, **** the UM administration, and **** the fun police who think they get to dictate what others find amusing.

Just make after your hero and ignore the noise if you don't like it.

because it is 2105 and at least one of those coaches stand in the U's way of winning the ACC this year.

you guys say Golden is standing in our way (perhaps) but he aint going nowhere (maybe December)

those two clowns are only as good as the recruits they get from MIA...........lets not help.

he cant win in August.

let him take a loss then start with this nonsense and drop the hammer.

you seem like a smart guy. this thread was on fire in the fall (with each loss the hole got deeper) now 6 months pass and the OP bumps it and all the monkeys jump on it during August Camp.

SIX months!!!

I'm a bit disappointed.

Looking forward to the Brokeback Mountain configurations. There's some real opportunity for that one.

Golden draws more action than a gnu's *** during flies season.

Advertisement
Nice speech Butch but you aren't coming back.............you had your chance.

move along and quit trying to sabotage the U

Advertisement
because it is 2105 and at least one of those coaches stand in the U's way of winning the ACC this year.

you guys say Golden is standing in our way (perhaps) but he aint going nowhere (maybe December)

those two clowns are only as good as the recruits they get from MIA...........lets not help.
I get what you're saying but this is fun. It's a discussion forum, so just make a pro coaches thread with some fun pics and inspirational quotes from their twitters to counter-act the damage that you feel is being done here. This way everyone wins.

any-who here's my contribution
53904337.jpg

Advertisement
Alwaysacane. Guess what? This thread is staying. So get out of it if you don't like it. (i.e. **** off).

ur wright, thank u mista substitute teacherimages2YC667RE.jpg

I KNOW that it pains you to see memes of your beloved team but this is what a true hurricane should be doing in 2015

Advertisement
Back