Al Golden Defenders Please Enter

During his four years at Florida, Muschamp amassed a 27-20 record, including a 17-15 mark in SEC play.

During his four years at Miami, Golden amassed a 28-19 record, including a 16-13 mark in ACC play.

SEC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ACC

Advertisement
You guys are great at pointing out what's wrong................ tell us coach you want that we can actually get! And afford who's this great coach who would guarantee a ship his first year don't worry I'll wait. ..............................?

VANQUISH AND SMOKEYRONE FIRST tell everyone how you both would fix the problem

Golden slurpers should be put rounded up and put...uh...somewhere.

drunk-guy-3.gif

Advertisement
You guys are great at pointing out what's wrong................ tell us coach you want that we can actually get! And afford who's this great coach who would guarantee a ship his first year don't worry I'll wait. ..............................?

VANQUISH AND SMOKEYRONE FIRST tell everyone how you both would fix the problem

get rid of Golden. how hard is that to understand?

we aren't paid millions of dollars to run a ******* program with the best talent in the country in their own backyard

butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis

Advertisement
I find it interesting that this issue (keeping or firing Al Golden) has really divided the vocal portion of the fanbase. If you spout one word of support for the improvement of the team over the last 4-5 weeks, you're a slurper. If you're tired of losing and want no part of "moral victories," you're a moper. I think we also have some "slopers" or "murpers"...those who waffle between the two camps. Regardless, very entertaining.

I find it interesting that this issue (keeping or firing Al Golden) has really divided the vocal portion of the fanbase. If you spout one word of support for the improvement of the team over the last 4-5 weeks, you're a slurper. If you're tired of losing and want no part of "moral victories," you're a moper. I think we also have some "slopers" or "murpers"...those who waffle between the two camps. Regardless, very entertaining.

pick a ******* side

butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis butch ******* davis

this man just went on record saying he knew the Classes were easy and that if his players wanted an education they should go to Harvard........ SO a confessed cheater is your choice lol I'm done.

like I said you don't have a solution we're on PROBATION can't hire butch he got fired for CHEATING LOL good grief.

this man just went on record saying he knew the Classes were easy and that if his players wanted an education they should go to Harvard........ SO a confessed cheater is your choice lol I'm done.

like I said you don't have a solution we're on PROBATION can't hire butch he got fired for CHEATING LOL good grief.

just like Mike Leach got fired for locking a player in the closet, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back