Al Golden as a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread actually does a good job of highlighting why so many of you are unable to objectively evaluate Golden's on-field performance.

Dude this thread also highlights that your hate for Golden knows no bounds. This thread, for any sensible human being, is not the place to argue wins and losses and pourous defenses. There are likely upwards of 100 threads that take Golden to task for gameday inadequicies and this thread was simply pointing out the man was feeling really ****** about losing a former player.

Advertisement
Not a lot of people, let alone college football coaches, care about the people around them as much as Al Golden does. Anyone who claims this is a publicity stunt on Golden's part should be IP banned.

What do you base that on? How are you qualified to make such a statement? How many other college coaches are you familiar with?

Let's not go overboard with this. There's lots of stories out there from former players about their coaches wherever.

Nice post. He gets grief as a coach fromus but there is no doubt he's several notches above everyone else as a person.

That's quite an outlandish statement. Put any parent in a room with family members of someone who's just passed and you'll get some emotion from most people. Now do it with someone who knows the deceased and he had the same reaction most should and would have.

Seriously how is this thread that cant stay on a young man who just passed away as a Cane still going on?

Advertisement
This thread actually does a good job of highlighting why so many of you are unable to objectively evaluate Golden's on-field performance.

more than anything it shows how mentally unstable you are to objectively evaluate anything much less Goldens on field performance when you can't separate life from a game. You fools showed your asses..

Golden didn't do anything any other coach would have done on any level.

If you wanna talk about Golden as a man and use joe joe's unfortunate situation as an example that's fine but you also have to take Into account some of his other actions like his " trending upwards" misleading rant, penn st situation etc.

It's a Miami thing, not just a Golden thing...

Impressive that the statement by the OP encouraged you to write this!

Douchery knows no bounds

I dont know you.. I dont read your posts, Im guessing you're one of the "big dawgs" of this board but I dont give a flying f*** who you are, Im going to post what I want. With that being said...

"It's a Canes thing, you wouldn't understand" hasn't been a mantra of this football program for no reason..

Nowhere in this world could you fill an 85 man roster like you can in one city (even though we dont limit ourselves to that)...

When these kids leave UM, they go 10-20 miles away to there homes.. ANY coach that coached at UM HAS to be deeply rooted in the community.
You're just being a big PUNANYCANE.. this wasn't to discredit Golden in anyway.. but as the coach at UM you will be a part of the FAMILY... this program is like no other in the world in regards to the closeness and family atmosphere...

You punks get hard over him giving kids hugs and crying and any time he says "They fought there tails off".. I dont. It's been like this before, during and will be like this after Golden leaves! Everyone of our past coaches were just as involved in tragic situations, From Blades, to Pata, To Lovon Ponder being shot in the butt etc..

Kudos to Golden for showing up to a hospital 5-10 miles away... but what Miami coach wouldn't?

Carry on chump... R.I.P Jojo Nicolas... #CaneFAM

Oops meant to neg, doooshbag.

Advertisement
Golden didn't do anything any other coach would have done on any level.

If you wanna talk about Golden as a man and use joe joe's unfortunate situation as an example that's fine but you also have to take Into account some of his other actions like his " trending upwards" misleading rant, penn st situation etc.

Not in this thread you don't. Disrespectful of JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back