Al blades vs Louisville

brock

All-American
I think Outside of bolden he’s the best db on the roster but definitely is our best cb

Great break on the ball there and while he gave up a few catches in front of him I think That’s mainly on the scheme and how we have our dbs play off in coverage to frequently. In addition to that he also had a great pass breakup down the field and also made another int. He’s been getting his hand on the ball a lot the last 2 weeks

Advertisement
EAC1EBB3-37F5-4480-8246-DAABB2CE0F6E.jpeg

Advertisement
I thought clarke/couch came in and played pretty well too. UL receiver made a really nice catch on couch that I thought he played well. Tackling was really good tho i thought

Advertisement
How can you not love his play. Dude is not the most athletic but he’s athletic enough. He makes up for his lack, with hustle and he makes plays.
Does he lose coverage too much.. YES..
Does he miss interceptions.. YES..

But he makes some plays and makes them when they count.. Nobody else in CB makes plays.

Advertisement
He went live on IG almost immediately after the game ended, and at one point called out Richt as "the coach that brought me here, sat in my living room, and said we weren't good enough to beat them" or something along those lines. He was fired up and the whole team was going crazy. Dude's a true cane, and I hope he sticks around a couple more years. 🙌

Advertisement
Al Blades is a very good college corner.
Who was that handjob on here talking about Al Blades Jr. “I watch the games, he can’t tackle or He didn’t start on his high school team”. **** YOU! That’s royalty, that’s a kid that bleeds orange & green & you’re gonna take a shot at him? Probably the same jerkoff that took a shot at Duke in the rooster thread.

I’m never worried about him. He makes mistakes, but he also makes plays and is usually in the right spot when he needs to be.

+1

Never worried about him the moment he stepped on campus.

He likes taking risks, but they are risks to make a big play. I can live with that kind of effort.

Advertisement
Back