Al blades vs Louisville

Advertisement
al and bandy were our best corners last year and it wasn’t even close! The fact that 8 was playing last year and again this year thank God reeds out there calling out this former teammate and the dc!
Baby body language last year against Carolina was just so off and I believe it was because 7 was not starting. 7 is a gamer and we need that type on the field.

I was not surprised to see Couch take over the role of “whoever is opposite Blades will get abused”.

Blades is such an important part of this team - we absolutely need him to stay healthy because the depth...yikes

Advertisement
Against an offensive team like that is very impressive... that’s Elite coverage ability. He is one of the best cbs in the country imo.

Jesus, slow down. He's nowhere near a lock down, take away one side of the field type and that's the type of CB you've gotta be to be one of the best in the country.

He's our best corner, but is he even a first or second team ACC selection? Guess we'll see as time goes on. He'll have a tough matchup this week against FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still no problem with his coverage. My gripe has always been pretending to be blocked so he can dodge contact whenever possible. Couch is shedding blocks and finding the ball

FWIW, at least his production this year will not be enough to have him go to the league. And Couch cannot bounce either due to age (don’t get me started in Ivey...but he has turned it around a little bit as of late). Looks like we have a year reprieve instead of being concerned about guys from this position group that is already light on bodies becoming more of an issue. It also gives the freshman time to mature and get better.

Advertisement
Back