Al Blades Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this isn't the recruiting board but thats why you take the Wilson kid this year as well. we said we didn't have a spot because they thought we had Marshall in the bag. smh stack chips
That’s been the theme at CB- missing out on *everyone*. I understand we aren’t going to get all of our targets. But whiffing on all of the targets is just unacceptable. Example- Jason Marshall and Diivad Wilson. Get one of them. Just one. Missed on both. In 2018- Asante Samuel Jr, PS2, Tyson Campbell, Josh Jobe. Just get one of those four and our CB room is completely different. Too many misses.

Advertisement
pdf
That’s been the theme at CB- missing out on *everyone*. I understand we aren’t going to get all of our targets. But whiffing on all of the targets is just unacceptable. Example- Jason Marshall and Diivad Wilson. Get one of them. Just one. Missed on both. In 2018- Asante Samuel Jr, PS2, Tyson Campbell, Josh Jobe. Just get one of those four and our CB room is completely different. Too many misses.
Far too Many. And you think they would understand by now you take the for sure player now and hope you get both. The Wilson kid wanted to be here we told him we were not sure if we had room. Just bad roster management. I don't want to make this thread about that though. But the staff messed that whole thing up.

pdf

Far too Many. And you think they would understand by now you take the for sure player now and hope you get both. The Wilson kid wanted to be here we told him we were not sure if we had room. Just bad roster management. I don't want to make this thread about that though. But the staff messed that whole thing up.
CB is a mess

Advertisement
Let’s wait until after the Clemson game before the Blades-to-the-NFL talk. Let‘s see Blades match up with Frank Ldson and then we’ll know how good he really is.’
Don’t get me wrong, I Like Blades and he’s the best corner back on the team, and he made a really nice interception against Louisville.
But all of that is a long way from being good enough to declare early for the NFL.

Let’s wait until after the Clemson game before the Blades-to-the-NFL talk. Let‘s see Blades match up with Frank Ldson and then we’ll know how good he really is.’
Don’t get me wrong, I Like Blades and he’s the best corner back on the team, and he made a really nice interception against Louisville.
But all of that is a long way from being good enough to declare early for the NFL.
Never said he “should” declare or that he is “good enough” to. I just think he will. As will many other Miami juniors.

Advertisement
Back