Al blades --His Birthday!!

Advertisement
Kids and their parents see this then they go to Bama or Georgia and win. We just have a soft *** program and soft fans.

Y’all say “who wouldn’t wanna come to miami, we are building something special.” Then want to fire the coach after 7 games (trust I’m one of them but I admit it). Kids have the same mentality, why tf would I go somewhere where I can’t win and ultimately this guy will be gone in a year anyways. This is beach Nebraska. We need continuity and a coach who understands the 21st century. Then have him stay. Bullying some kid online cause the team sucks literally only sabotages us
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Still talking about the message boards as reasons why kids go elsewhere huh 😂😂😂

Advertisement
" IT WASNT THE WINNING THAT LEAD TO THEIR SWAGGER- IT WAS THE SWAGGER THAT LEAD TO THE WINNING ------ WE GOT SOFT *** SWAG- NO SWAG ---- SOFT *** PLAYING......GET these soft *** kids out and well be good again. Mario will fix this. Trust!

Sadly those days are long gone like the video above , kids these days are built different than all that Rah! Rah! Gonna kick your *** on the field ****!! It's all about social media now and these *** *** tic toks smh!! Just don't understand it hope Mario can change the culture "fast"

Well, he got fkd over by this staph.. I would have checked out too! Players futures are in the hands of coaches. Dude is better than Ivey at corner and has to be moved to safety where he is not good at and then he rides the pine. Ivey fooled like 4 staphs into thinking he nice 🤣! As a former player I often speak about the politics of it and people don’t see it. Blades got ***ked by wario and Co. He does his thing outside of football and I command him for it. Guys like him and Frierson deserve more PT

Advertisement
Thought this was for his dad. Best non on-field Cane moment was from his dad back in the OB. It was the spring game and the players were being called to the locker room by Chud and I saw Al about 20 yards away towards the way out. I called his name and he turned around and saw me holding my kid who was about 2 at the time. Al came running back with Chud yelling and signed my kids hat. He said I cannot say no to the kids. I look back at some of the names that signed autographs and that took pictures and it is amazing, but Al left a life long imprint.

One of the most disappointing players we’ve signed. I thought he was going to be a tremendous DB but he’s the most look at me millennial I’ve seen on this team. He has to make Mario livid.

Advertisement
seriously. its the kids birthday. hes gonna do more things in life than be a football player and that goes for every player that has ever been here good or bad. football is only a piece of their life not their entire life nor should it be. happy birthday al

Right, but start with being a football player, as that's who he is—not a social media influencer.

He has that blue checkmark next to his name as a football player for the University of Miami—not because of his social media prowess—and football doesn't seem at all like a priority, but he sticks with it as it's his identity.

Seeing a University of Miami football player on a street corner, having set up a tripod to film him doing dances on TikTok—while this team is 3-4 and playing like trash—if that doesn't bother our fans (who refuse to admit there's a culture problem) I don't know what to tell you.

One of the most disappointing players we’ve signed. I thought he was going to be a tremendous DB but he’s the most look at me millennial I’ve seen on this team. He has to make Mario livid.

Yes. This.

Soft-*** Gen Z on full display.

Let's start celebrating and talking about my birthday three days early. I dated girls in college who were less needy.

Mario would've sent this kid packing if not for Al Sr., Brian and Bennie. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back