Al blades --His Birthday!!

Advertisement
Right, but start with being a football player, as that's who he is—not a social media influencer.

He has that blue checkmark next to his name as a football player for the University of Miami—not because of his social media prowess—and football doesn't seem at all like a priority, but he sticks with it as it's his identity.

Seeing a University of Miami football player on a street corner, having set up a tripod to film him doing dances on TikTok—while this team is 3-4 and playing like trash—if that doesn't bother our fans (who refuse to admit there's a culture problem) I don't know what to tell you.
lmao

Sadly those days are long gone like the video above , kids these days are built different than all that Rah! Rah! Gonna kick your *** on the field ****!! It's all about social media now and these *** *** tic toks smh!! Just don't understand it hope Mario can change the culture "fast"
Mario is going to change 5e entire world to forget about social media? Lmao people are stupid

Advertisement
E0377C50-1644-4AD1-B63B-E5B3ADDD60E6.jpeg

Drink with me needs to be number 1

Advertisement
Got players young men caring about their dam bdays more then females... difference between that ^^^ and this

I’ll never understand this new generation.
It’s cringey enough when my 9 and 13 year old daughters are doing these tictoks, but grown men doing this is just embarrassing.

I just don't get what is enjoyable about seeing someone doing a 10 second dance over and over again mixed with a bunch of random *** other short videos.

Advertisement
I just don't get what is enjoyable about seeing someone doing a 10 second dance over and over again mixed with a bunch of random *** other short videos.
idk ask the multi millionaires that are on TIk Tok. ask the number of businesses using it to increase their brand. its not for you. thats fine. not everything has to be, but if blades can monetize it, good for him. hes gonna need a career once football ends (whenever it does).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back