Al blades --His Birthday!!

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Hope everybody wished their favorite player a happy bday. He cares so much about his bday man kid was thinking about it all day during the game saturday. I think he got body oil as an early gift they way he slips off tackles.

soft tik tok cane----- once we get these soft kids out of our program we will be good again. kid doesnt even like football .. he sucks..doesnt care about if he wins or looses - goes home and plays video games and does tik toks. yall dont realize how soft he is. he is an example of why our culture sucks and we are so soft now. No leaders NO dogs.

How can we expect to win when we play players that dont even care if he plays or not. if al blades didnt get a snap he wouldnt even be upset... yall dont realize that ****
IMG-20221022-WA0019.jpg

Advertisement
Hope everybody wished their favorite player a happy bday. He cares so much about his bday man kid was thinking about it all day during the game saturday. I think he got body oil as an early gift they way he slips off tackles.

soft tik tok cane----- once we get these soft kids out of our program we will be good again. kid doesnt even like football .. he sucks..doesnt care about if he wins or looses - goes home and plays video games and does tik toks. yall dont realize how soft he is. he is an example of why our culture sucks and we are so soft now. No leaders NO dogs.

How can we expect to win when we play players that dont even care if he plays or not. if al blades didnt get a snap he wouldnt even be upset... yall dont realize that ****
View attachment 212257

Dude run, don't walk to wherever you need to go to get a life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well. at least he doesnt claim to be good. he knows he will do well outside of football. onto the next tik tokers

kam and James.. WTF.. Dam we got leaders.. need Mario to get us right .. seems impossible we our players but some 1 needs to become alpha.. 1st step is playing like one but we have nobody that is doing or has done it. Okay im done, goodnight

Advertisement
" IT WASNT THE WINNING THAT LEAD TO THEIR SWAGGER- IT WAS THE SWAGGER THAT LEAD TO THE WINNING ------ WE GOT SOFT *** SWAG- NO SWAG ---- SOFT *** PLAYING......GET these soft *** kids out and well be good again. Mario will fix this. Trust!

It's a new time maybe now that we got a few Samoans we can do the haka dance to get us ready

Advertisement
He’s the softest guy we got that actually plays. He’s trash. If his last name wasn’t blades forget it. Legacies have been brutal. Chase smith please save us

There’s something sincerely wrong with yall...

Like certifiably & clinically wrong.
seriously. its the kids birthday. hes gonna do more things in life than be a football player and that goes for every player that has ever been here good or bad. football is only a piece of their life not their entire life nor should it be. happy birthday al

Kids and their parents see this then they go to Bama or Georgia and win. We just have a soft *** program and soft fans.

Y’all say “who wouldn’t wanna come to miami, we are building something special.” Then want to fire the coach after 7 games (trust I’m one of them but I admit it). Kids have the same mentality, why tf would I go somewhere where I can’t win and ultimately this guy will be gone in a year anyways. This is beach Nebraska. We need continuity and a coach who understands the 21st century. Then have him stay. Bullying some kid online cause the team sucks literally only sabotages us

Advertisement
Back