Al Blades and Tennessee?

Advertisement
Advertisement
95dc1faebf2b7947c56cca0fcea44a25.jpg

Just passing along an article jack wagons. Nobody said he's gone only surprised Tennessee seems on the surface to be getting any mention. **** bunch of whining asswipes.

All it took were rave reviews at the Rivals camp and the pro-SEC media is already pushing him to one of their schools. Lol at Blades ever seriously considering representing those hillbillies.

Advertisement
Just passing along an article jack wagons. Nobody said he's gone only surprised Tennessee seems on the surface to be getting any mention. **** bunch of whining asswipes.

Because that's the writers job. A recruiting update for a Tennessee site where the guy says the player has no interest in that school isn't getting any clicks. Ivins just did the same thing with surtain jr. Everyone knows that kid is going to LSU but will click on an article that offers the smallest bit of hope

lol i highly doubt thats happening but in all honesty if a kid wants to choose Tenn over The U then God bless them LMFAO

i wouldnt want them anyway if thats the kind of mindset they had.... Blades aint like that tho, hes all Cane and hes got an NFL future

Advertisement
Time for this guy to quit dycking around and build the class instead of the suspense.

If he truly is waiting till father's day to announce like so many have assumed, I'll shed a thug tear and let the wait slide. If he does some **** hat game someone oughta slap him a few times when he gets to campus

look on the bright side,

if he goes literally anywhere else, his father will come back to life to beat the **** out of him, and then we have another alive Blades.

(he comin)

Advertisement
Many many years ago when I was at UM law we had a retired Miami PD detective come in to talk about evidence handling. During a break the talk turned to football, he said Miami PD essentially had to assign a detective full time for all crimes related to the Blades brothers so they could keep the investigations off the books and keep them on the field (if your car stereo got stolen near campus, 90% chance a Blades bro was responsible). That's some royal treatment by a real police department, not some backwoods hillbilly Barney Fife PD like you'd find in Trailerhassee or Knoxville. That's real home cookin'.

Many many years ago when I was at UM law we had a retired Miami PD detective come in to talk about evidence handling. During a break the talk turned to football, he said Miami PD essentially had to assign a detective full time for all crimes related to the Blades brothers so they could keep the investigations off the books and keep them on the field (if your car stereo got stolen near campus, 90% chance a Blades bro was responsible). That's some royal treatment by a real police department, not some backwoods hillbilly Barney Fife PD like you'd find in Trailerhassee or Knoxville. That's real home cookin'.

I know Bennie was a mean dude who no one fcked with. Had no idea they were thieves though. Sounds like this pig is besmirching the reputation of a fine group of men.

Not even commenting on this....other than to say ..I'm gonna have another drink and keep reading the entertainment!!

Advertisement
Back