Al Blades and Tennessee?

Many many years ago when I was at UM law we had a retired Miami PD detective come in to talk about evidence handling. During a break the talk turned to football, he said Miami PD essentially had to assign a detective full time for all crimes related to the Blades brothers so they could keep the investigations off the books and keep them on the field (if your car stereo got stolen near campus, 90% chance a Blades bro was responsible). That's some royal treatment by a real police department, not some backwoods hillbilly Barney Fife PD like you'd find in Trailerhassee or Knoxville. That's real home cookin'.

So then something that somebody says to you off the record you spill on here?

Assuming what you said is true, what's the point of you sharing this? Just wanted to defame the Blades name?

It's been said before, this is why we can't have nice things. Congrats on a doubtful anecdote that just makes you sound like a snitch.

Advertisement
Many many years ago when I was at UM law we had a retired Miami PD detective come in to talk about evidence handling. During a break the talk turned to football, he said Miami PD essentially had to assign a detective full time for all crimes related to the Blades brothers so they could keep the investigations off the books and keep them on the field (if your car stereo got stolen near campus, 90% chance a Blades bro was responsible). That's some royal treatment by a real police department, not some backwoods hillbilly Barney Fife PD like you'd find in Trailerhassee or Knoxville. That's real home cookin'.

James Comey is that you?

Advertisement
Time for this guy to quit dycking around and build the class instead of the suspense.

Real yalk hr said summer iys thr summer lets go

IMG_4263.GIF

Advertisement

Assuming what you said is true, what's the point of you sharing this? Just wanted to defame the Blades name?

It's been said before, this is why we can't have nice things. Congrats on a doubtful anecdote that just makes you sound like a snitch.

Go back and watch the first 30 for 30. Bennie admitted on camera that he used to steal ****.

Go back and watch the first 30 for 30. Bennie admitted on camera that he used to steal ****.

That's not the point

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Al Blades son is not a Cane, I'll never watch another second of college football in my life. This is one kid I'm not sweating nor should you. We have some beta fans

Advertisement
Back