Al being offered today! It's hapening

Advertisement
Penn State is running a circus right now. I'll believe it when this fat lowlife lurches up to the podium and wheezes out his sales spiel in a goofy blue tie.

PSU has gone out and tried to swing at the fences. Yet, what would normally be an attractive job. Looks like that chick you picked up at the bar when your buddies were carrying you out last night, at the moment. Only a pure blood PSU guy will jump into the issues they have at the moment. If anyone else takes that ****. They a dumb son of a ****.

This. 2 more years of bowl bans.

Advertisement
.... no. His word choices were extremely careful and calculated.

I "plan on" being at Miami and things of that nature—which was bogus after a weekend full of flirtation. Golden had four days to get a deal. It didn't play that way. As of Monday morning, he should've been bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and all about "The U", fired up about where things are headed.

Instead he was noticeably agitated, ornery, wanted to answer nothing and pounded away with stats in a defensive manner.

I wrote about it here yesterday and many seem to agree—http://blog.allcanes.com/miami-hurricanes-football-al-golden-penn-state-coaching-search-candidate

Andrew Stockey @astockeyWTAE
#Vanderbilt AD says James Franklin is still the Commodores' coach and has informed him he has not accepted another job offer.

Advertisement
This is a complete circus. I don't even know why PSU would want Franklin. He will jump at the next opportunity. Also, why would he go to PSU and risk having a couple bad years through sanctions? We all know that will be a hurdle in recruiting day one.

They have to hire a guy that wants to be there for the long haul and we know that guy is Golden. I like Golden and think he is a master CEO and was best for us during the last 3 years. In just don't believe his football philosophies will win a National Title. I think he can recruit well and run a solid enough program but not elite which will in turn be his demise here.

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID 2m

As I tweeted two days ago, James Franklin to Penn State would be official as soon as offer was official. It’s official now.

Now this guy really wants to show his "insiderness."

Advertisement
Franklin looks like the black Al Golden to me. Look at his record as carefully as Golden's at Temple. There are a lot of similarities.

Advertisement
And Ferman is still over there saying I was right about Gruden and I was right about Golden. I knew things no one else knew, only me, but things change. What an idiot that clown is!!

And Ferman is still over there saying I was right about Gruden and I was right about Golden. I knew things no one else knew, only me, but things change. What an idiot that clown is!!

Why do you pay any attention to him? I don't ever hear anything he has to say. It's almost a perfect world.

Vandy AD: James Franklin calls reports 'untrue'

Jan. 9, 2014 3:55 PM

Vanderbilt athletics director David Williams said he has talked to James Franklin today amid reports that Franklin is expected to take the Penn State job.

“James reached out to me today to tell me the things you’re hearing are untrue,” Williams said on 104.5-FM. “I think I will hear it first from him.

“I would say to our fan base right now, this is something that they shouldn’t get down on him about. These are very difficult decisions. These are life decisions. ... Don't hold any grudge to him and his family.”

He also said Franklin is still Vanderbilt’s football coach.

Sources are saying zone3cane has been offered the PSU job, and all that is left to do is pack, and clean his mothers basement before leaving.

Advertisement
Back