Al being offered today! It's hapening

ADELPHI

Sophomore
Steve Keeley of Fox is reporting a deal with James Franklin is now unlikely, and Joyner et al are meeting with Al Golden in Florida today with an offer in hand.

Advertisement
Impossible. I was told by several insiders that Golden was hired by Penn St on Monday.

**** everyone who talks about this.

Either way, I can't take it much longer.

204.jpg

Steve Keeley of Fox is reporting a deal with James Franklin is now unlikely, and Joyner et al are meeting with Al Golden in Florida today with an offer in hand.

I have never been so religious as I have this offseason. Lol

Advertisement
Penn State is running a circus right now. I'll believe it when this fat lowlife lurches up to the podium and wheezes out his sales spiel in a goofy blue tie.

How the **** are we at the mercy of a complete **** show like Penn St.?

Does that sum it up for you guys?

Advertisement
WTF is going on ????

Sports Chronicle™ @SportsTalkZac
"James Franklin has accepted the Penn State head coach position. News will be shared later tonight. " - Per Source inside Penn State Staff

rob burton ‏@thedrdeez 14s
FWIW Steve Keeley of Fox is reporting a deal with James Franklin is now unlikely, and Joyner et al are meeting with Golden in Florida today

Before I lose my ****, did Al ever come out and say "I am committed to being the head coach at Miami" even when it was clear he wasn't?

Advertisement
Michael Sisak @cvmikesisak
Admin. official: #PennState has not offered coaching position to anyone, report of offer to Vanderbilt Coach James Franklin "wrong."

Advertisement
LOL. Penn State fans all over flight aware. Tracking flight to Fort Myers. Al is with the folks

Advertisement
Back