Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Congratulations young man. Welcome to the U!!

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

College Football Canes GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Video Games Nintendo GIF

From everything I heard and read he was the best DE by far this spring.Not saying much with our DEs but the staff praised him multiple times.
There was nobody there lol. Doesn’t mean u can’t be productive coming off the bench. Trent Harris lead the team in sacks his sr year as a backup.

The portal has helped get some grown men with experience to lead the group. They will be able to help the tone and teach some of the young guys expectations, standards and habits. Been missing that for years with this group. Playere dippin early provided such a huge hole kn terms of the right way to do it.

Advertisement
Backup which is what he should be. He doesn’t have the size to be a every down DE. Pass rush situations mesidor kicks in and Harvey goes to DE
But I keep thinking about the rumor of we will see about 12 guys enter the portal I’m not sure how much eligibility Harvey has left and idk if he’ll be ok with being a backup

Advertisement
**** good pick up. Mesidor, Moultrie and Lichtenstein really beef up our trenches. At an absolute minimum we will have so much better depth which is sorely needed during the long season.

I like Licht to play inside with Moultrie and Mesidor as SDE that are versatile enough to play inside when needed.

Still need a big body 1T but at least our 3T, DE and Rush End numbers look so much better.

Our team just got a whole lot better today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does academic all big 12 2nd team mean? That means he is the 3/4th best DE in the big12 that had over a certain GPA?

We need a .gif of the Tremain Mack blocked punt that ripped WVU's hearts out.

Everything about this video is art in motion. The symphony of chaos, heartbreak, and euphoria was brilliantly produced and documented. It’s like that one-camera scene from True Detective, you don’t have to know why it all works to know that it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back