Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this in a Scooby Doo villain character voice in my head.

1650501468875.png

Advertisement
WVU fans talking about safety is laughable. I remember the game where they **** near tipped over an ambulance that Danyell Ferguson was in. ****, I think that same game they hit one of our coaches with a trashcan thrown from the stands. Then off the field it wasn't that long ago that they literally beat some kid into a coma after a game. For a team that hasn't won anything they sure are arrogant.

Last edited:
Don't even joke. Visiting them might've caused him to reconsider everything and head back to WVU. I still can't believe how bad their recruiting effort was that Mims shut everything down (for now) and headed back to UGA.

It's been known to happen...

Disruptor
Refresher for kind of pass rusher we’re getting

You probably already touched on this but think he starts at one of the edge spots? I don’t think he is quite as powerful as the guy I’m about to mention but purelt from a size standpoint, Marlon Davidson started for Steele at DE and he had similar measurables. Davidson is a better run stopper but don’t think he was the pass rusher this kid is. Having him play end in base and sliding him inside on passing downs would be 🤌🏾.

Advertisement
He might start over jhh but not taylor. Don’t know why u got jhh with a spot on loc

He might start over jhh but not taylor. Don’t know why u got jhh with a spot on lock
It can really be any combination of the 3, LT is still pretty young and size and age is important on the DL. JHH is on Year 4 and Litchenstein is on Year 6. LT just finished his true freshman season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disruptor

You probably already touched on this but think he starts at one of the edge spots? I don’t think he is quite as powerful as the guy I’m about to mention but purelt from a size standpoint, Marlon Davidson started for Steele at DE and he had similar measurables. Davidson is a better run stopper but don’t think he was the pass rusher this kid is. Having him play end in base and sliding him inside on passing downs would be 🤌🏾.
We’re going to be an odd front so we need an end like him to be able to do. Think of Brandon Ingram or someone like Everson Griffin in the NFL. Both guys play hybrid DE/DL roles.

Advertisement
WVU fans talking about safety is laughable. I remember the game where they **** near tipped over an ambulance that Danyell Ferguson was in. ****, I think that same game they hit one of our coaches with a trashcan thrown from the stands. The off the field it wasn't that long ago that they literally beat some kid into a coma after a game. For a team that hasn't won anything they sure are arrogant.
I remember when I lived in Charlotte and the reputation for the worst bowl game fans for the Belk Bowl was the WVU fanbase. They just trashed everything and made a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back