Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ferman said he was told they were planning a “get together” this afternoon with the OLine players and coaches. Hope was Mims would commit then and shut it down. That’s what he got from whoever he talks to up in Tally
that must have been a sad sad meeting then because Mims keft without committing OR interviewing with Nole sites lol

Advertisement
Ferman said he was told they were planning a “get together” this afternoon with the OLine players and coaches. Hope was Mims would commit then and shut it down. That’s what he got from whoever he talks to up in Tally
Talk about a pressure tactic lol

“Hey guys we got mims here who is gonna make a big announcement… come a say a few words for us!”

G5 Mike is a loser

Advertisement
A mf named mims got all yall twisted in knots lmao. Focus.

Ahkeem mesidor is big time can’t wait to lock this dude up

Go Canes
The board twists itself in knots spinning everything to be right about something or feel better about something…

Fascinating. Let’s get this kid in the boat, then the next one and the next one. Miss one, get another one….

Little concerned here... wonder why he hasnt popped yet🤔.. Does Mario want to time these?

Advertisement
2082BE60-F839-4CB1-A19C-7314E26E7830.gif

Advertisement
Ah interesting...

If I was a recruit, I wouldn't say it was interesting, I would think they were waiting on something else and my offer was contingent on whatever recruit they're waiting on.

It's their moment, if they want to commit, you let them.

I think fans get this twisted. Decision hasn't been made or there's other things in the works that we don't know. Perhaps the coaches don't know. If a recruit has a commitable offer and wants to go public, why stop them?

Coaches still call when you've given a verbal, but it's non-stop when you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back